[SPC 3 NE] Atlanteans/Hybrids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SPC 3 NE] Atlanteans/Hybrids

I'm having some issues adapting NE's Atlantians and Hybrids to SWADE/SPC3. I know I can just say "it works because I'm the GM" but I am wondering what the dispersed genius of the forum has to say on this issue. Has someone put together workable versions of these folks using the SWADE race creator?

Atlantean for SWAdE is easily done by minor additions to the Aquarian (core rules). Just add the minor Hindrances of Distinctive Appearance and Wanted, and the basic 2-point version of telepathy.
    That totals as Aquatic, Dependency, Distinctive Appearance, Low Light Vision, Toughness (+1), Telepathy, and Wanted (minor).

Hybrids would get Heritage (Aquatic or Free Edge), Telepathy, and Secret (Major - converts to Wanted when known).

The only kludge is the telepathy power. For a SPC game, that isn't a concern. For other campaigns, I would exchange it for AB: Gifted (mind link), which does most of the same thing.
    I hope you find the above post useful. And not insulting, because I was trying to be helpful, not insulting; being a pedantic jerk, that isn't always clear.

Comment

Thank you, I found this response useful and not insulting in case you are keeping a tally per your sig line. :7)

Comment

Working...
      X