Flash Gordon Initial Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jay_NOLA View Post
    Was wondering since the game allows from you to play Earthlings and the Archetypes PDF mentions the Wold Space Council if any of the earth rocket ships are armed and what stats they have.
    The current books deal solely with adventures on Mongo.

Originally posted by Jay_NOLA View Post
    Also I don't like how the game just made any character that was about dwarf height a dwarf not all the dwarf sized inhabitants of Mongo are cave dwarf and one group is more closer to jungle pygmies.
    The Dwarf stats are for all the dwarf people of Mongo not just any race "dwarf sized." Regardless of some cultural differences, the game stats don't really change.
    Clint Black
    Forum Admin & Rules Answer Guy
    Savage Worlds Brand Manager

Comment

Okay, I broke down and got the FG pdf.

Quick question - what does this phrase mean (in context of race descriptions where they start with above-baseline traits):

Originally posted by Flash Gordon
      This increases the Trait’s maximum a like amount for normal advancement and Edges.
      Does that mean that the maximum for, say, Strength in Humans (who start at d6 rather than d4) can now max at d12+1 rather d12, as stated on page 23?

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post
        Does that mean that the maximum for, say, Strength in Humans (who start at d6 rather than d4) can now max at d12+1 rather d12, as stated on page 23?
        That is exactly what it means.
        I hope you find the above post useful. And not insulting, because I was trying to be helpful, not insulting; being a pedantic jerk, that isn't always clear.

Comment

So, Mongomancers start with10 power points and have to use power crystals to store these points. I didn't see it stated, but I'm assuming they start the game with a half-charged small power crystal?

Also, is there a way to recharge power crystals besides the Crystal Sensitivity Edge? Do they recharge like normal ab magic?

Also also, if a Mongomancer takes the Extra Power Points Edge does that just mean their crystal is charged more?

Also also also, can a Mongomancer stockpile charged crystals and just swap them out when they're depleted?
          Can they have1 full crystal and recharge an empty one?

Comment

Working...
          X