Crystal Heart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Heart

I think Savage Worlds should make a Crystal Heart campaign book.

Not knowing what Crystal Heart is, I searched for it and found something. Is this what you are talking about?

Comment

It's a Savage Worlds home brew setting. Heck, the Wolf Beast scans like a back-of-the-book werewolf in both Extra and Wild Card flavors.
      Looking at it, the Agents of Syn have an Arcane Background automatically (probably Miracles, with Crystal Power as the arcane skill and Protector is tied to the organization), and the rest is setting fluff. Five nations, the peoples and cultures of those nations, and so forth.
      It doesn't need a Plot Point Campaign, though it could probably sustain one, as much as it needs a gazetteer to describe its many parts.

Then there are the legal issues of making a setting book out of someone's home brew.
      I hope you find the above post useful. And not insulting, because I was trying to be helpful, not insulting; being a pedantic jerk, that isn't always clear.

Comment

I looked into this a bit further. Apparantly the creators of Crystal Heart (Up To Four Players) are officially licensed, so Pinnacle can't touch it. I also can't find a PDF or download of the setting anywhere, so... web-comic only?

It's an interesting and creative way to get your ideas out there, but a nightmare to navigate. Maybe I'm just a geezer but I prefer things straight and simple.

Anyway, if UTFP don't put out a setting book, you're best bet is probably make your own... on the downlow.

Comment

As I understand it, they plan on kickstarting it; they are still play testing the rules.

Comment

Working...
          X