Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Savage Setting would you want to see updated to SWADE next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Savage Setting would you want to see updated to SWADE next?

What first party setting would you like to see updated next? I’d be thrilled with Weird War 2 or 50 Fathoms myself.

50 Fathoms does already have a free conversion document, if that's what you're talking about. Personally, I'd really be up for a reboot of Hell on Earth and Deadlands Noir.

Now that I think about it, a Weird Wars book set in the American Revolution could be really cool. Maybe call it Weird War for Independence.

Comment

• MadArchivist
      MadArchivist commented
      Editing a comment
      I was more thinking more like a full update rather than conversion, more like the shift between DLR and DLWW. Weird War for Independence would be cool, i think they’re working on something like that in one of the SWADE mini-settings

Beasts & Barbarians
    Tropicana
    iron gate
    Low life
    saga of the Goblin Horde
    Nemesis
    Nessesary Evil
    Last edited by Felix 987653; 09-24-2021, 09:10 PM.

Comment

• werenimal
      werenimal commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd totally be on board with updated Low Life and Necessary Evil!

+1 for Deadlands Noir, and I'd be right intrigued with Weird War for Independence... so intrigued that I would be forced to once again hand my money over to Pinnacle

Comment

Evernight would be great! Never played or GM:ed but read it and absolutely love it!!

Comment

Totaly forgot about *Day After Ragnerök* and *Hellfrost*

Comment

• werenimal
          werenimal commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, Hellfrost! I forgot about that!

• Corax
          Corax commented
          Editing a comment
          Both are third party settings. There was a plan for a holistic rework for Hellfrost, including Land of Fire and possibly other new regions. Unfortunately, the future of the project is doubtful due to health issues of the author.

• Felix 987653
          Felix 987653 commented
          Editing a comment
          Damn you are Right…thats why i forgot about them,in the first Post.sorry about that

The Last Parsec or Deadlands Noir

Comment

Last Parsec AND Deadlands Noir. Fixed it for you and then +1!!!

Comment

• Waltermcwilliams
            Waltermcwilliams commented
            Editing a comment
            Add the Horror and Sci Fi companions (not settings) while your at it.

More Deadlands, first choice would be Hell on Earth then Deadlands Noir. Although full swade treatment of East Texas University, with a box set would be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Akerbakk View Post
            +1 for Deadlands Noir, and I'd be right intrigued with Weird War for Independence... so intrigued that I would be forced to once again hand my money over to Pinnacle
            Oh man, I wish that was a thing. It combines my love of Deadlands and my love of the (American) Revolutionary War!

Comment

Honestly, I'd like to see some new IP now that they got their flagship (Deadlands) and Special Guest License (RIFTS) updated.

Like, we love the old settings, but a lot of them would not be that much work to convert ourselves with the tools given.

Let the PegInc team wow us with the new stuff they make to use the full power of this fully functional SWADE!

Comment

Deadlands; Dark Ages would be nice....

Comment

Originally posted by nelson8874 View Post
                  Deadlands: Dark Ages would be nice....
                  Yes, that one!

I'd love to see Last Parsec updated beyond just the Update Sheet, but that's just because I'm a sucker for completed and "corrected" books. I don't see that happening any time soon or at all as it requires the Sci Fi Companion.

Comment

Pirates of the Spanish Main, Sci-Fi Companion/Last Parsec and Hellfrost [but that's not a Pinnacle product]
                    Last edited by kaptain; 11-18-2021, 10:52 PM.

Comment

• ValhallaGH
                      ValhallaGH commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Do you mean Pirates of the Spanish Main? Because that was a licensed game, similar to Solomon Kane.

• PEGClint
                      PEGClint commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I think the meaning was that Hellfrost (while it began production as a Pinnacle product) ended up published by Triple Ace Games, and thus isn't a "first party" setting as requested in the OP.

Necessary Evil. (yes, I know we're suppose to be getting Cosmic Crisis, whenever that comes out)
                    Deadlands Noir.
                    Weird Wars.

Comment

Working...
                  X