Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Savage Setting would you want to see updated to SWADE next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonderland No More, from Triple Ace Games
    Kerberos Club from Arc Dream
    'But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here.'

The Order of the Dice... OF DOOM!

Comment

Another voice for Deadlands: Hell on Earth, Noir, and Dark Ages.
      Like what you have read in someone's post? Hit that like button and let everyone know.

I run Deadlands Reloaded. One of my players writes an incharacter blog here --> http://ballgownsandbattleskirts.blog...deadlands.html

Comment

Necessary Evil and my personal favorite Broken Earth

Comment

I'd love to see an updated Last Parsec, Deadlands: Dark Ages, and Pirates of the Spanish Main/50 Fathoms reworked as Deadlands: Stranger Tides or something.

Comment

• Deskepticon
            Deskepticon commented
            Editing a comment
            Deadlands: The Weird Waves

Weird wars *Thump thump* Weird wars *Thump thump* Weird wars *Thump thump* Weird wars *Thump thump* Weird wars *Thump thump* Weird wars *Thump thump* Weird wars *Thump thump* Weird wars *Thump thump*. It's currently the one setting that has me thinking SW instead of another system, both because i love the setting and because it's a setting with a theme and narrative feel that SW does well.

Comment

Lankhmar, but I don't think it's going to happen.
            “Self-discipline isn't everything; look at Pol Pot.”
            —Helen Fielding, Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason

Comment

Hell on Earth!

Comment

My first choice is Last Parsec, I'm only running my third Savage Worlds campaign and so far this is my favorite setting.
                Even though I haven't run them yet Lankhmar and Deadlands Noir are high on my list to run and would love to see those updated.
                I'm currently running East Texas University and am enjoying it so seeing it updated would be nice.

Comment

While I know it would be a massive coordination effort but I wish the crowd funding campaigns included a setting along with it. So I wish supers would have included Necessary Evil 3. Fantasy could have included 50 Fathoms or Evernight , Horror could include Rippers and SciFi could include Last Parsec.

Salcor

Comment

Lankhmar and Last Parsec get my vote.

Comment

I'd love an updated Weird Wars book. By preference Weird War 2, Rome or something modern.

Comment

Working...
                      X