Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Savage Setting would you want to see updated to SWADE next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Savage Setting would you want to see updated to SWADE next?

What first party setting would you like to see updated next? I’d be thrilled with Weird War 2 or 50 Fathoms myself.

50 Fathoms does already have a free conversion document, if that's what you're talking about. Personally, I'd really be up for a reboot of Hell on Earth and Deadlands Noir.

Now that I think about it, a Weird Wars book set in the American Revolution could be really cool. Maybe call it Weird War for Independence.

Comment

• MadArchivist
      MadArchivist commented
      Editing a comment
      I was more thinking more like a full update rather than conversion, more like the shift between DLR and DLWW. Weird War for Independence would be cool, i think they’re working on something like that in one of the SWADE mini-settings

Beasts & Barbarians
    Tropicana
    iron gate
    Low life
    saga of the Goblin Horde
    Nemesis
    Nessesary Evil
    Last edited by Felix 987653; 09-24-2021, 08:10 PM.

Comment

• werenimal
      werenimal commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd totally be on board with updated Low Life and Necessary Evil!

+1 for Deadlands Noir, and I'd be right intrigued with Weird War for Independence... so intrigued that I would be forced to once again hand my money over to Pinnacle

Comment

Evernight would be great! Never played or GM:ed but read it and absolutely love it!!

Comment

Totaly forgot about *Day After Ragnerök* and *Hellfrost*

Comment

• werenimal
          werenimal commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, Hellfrost! I forgot about that!

• Corax
          Corax commented
          Editing a comment
          Both are third party settings. There was a plan for a holistic rework for Hellfrost, including Land of Fire and possibly other new regions. Unfortunately, the future of the project is doubtful due to health issues of the author.

• Felix 987653
          Felix 987653 commented
          Editing a comment
          Damn you are Right…thats why i forgot about them,in the first Post.sorry about that
      Working...
      X