Question on Chameleon power in Super Heroes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on Chameleon power in Super Heroes

I am playing a character with the Chameleon power that has a major limitation of only allowing him to change into one of the 100 women in his ancestral line that empowers him. Does the Chameleon power allow you to fool fingerprint-retinal or dna scans? What type of modifiers could be used to do so if it doesn't as there is already the voice modulation modifier? Would that be an aspect of copycat instead? Can it fool DNA scans to simply disguise a villain as a random person?

Generally? Maybe, probably not.
    If they have the Voice modifier? Maybe, probably yes. I would rule "yes", since it allows them to fool identification devices.

With the limitation? Maybe, probably yes. That kind of limitation should have a few benefits (especially since the character does have some DNA of the alternate forms, in the base form).

Since you're playing, talk to your Game Master! Get it settled early and if it comes up again then you will know the answers.
    I hope you find the above post useful. And not insulting, because I was trying to be helpful, not insulting; being a pedantic jerk, that isn't always clear.

Comment

If they have the Voice modifier? Maybe, probably yes. I would rule "yes", since it allows them to fool identification devices.

With the limitation? Maybe, probably yes. That kind of limitation should have a few benefits (especially since the character does have some DNA of the alternate forms, in the base form).

Thanks. It had been decided his DNA would switch to match the likeness of the ancestor I am using. It will be very handy in maintaining my major secret super villainess identity[leave DNA from a woman who lived over 1,000 years ago at a crime sceneto prove it isn't my young male character]. I just wanted to see what others thought without my leading them towards any answers. Your response was very useful & not in any way pedantic
      Last edited by Kellary; 09-09-2021, 12:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X