Rippers in the Deadlands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rippers in the Deadlands

I'm running a Deadlands campaign. I have been grabbing all the previous Savage Worlds settings. It seems like Rippers would work with Deadlands. Maybe fix a few things to fit the pieces together a little more snug. Any thoughts on what I would have to change in one to fit the other?

Mostly, you'd need to adjust the lore of Rippers supernatural stuff. Shift everything to be more "demonic spirits" than the mish-mash it currently is, and account for the 800 year hiatus on the supernatural caused by the Great Ones' heroism.

Mechanically, you'll need more work. Rippers has Status and Reason while Deadlands does not. You'll have to choose how you balance that - I like Deadlands more, so I'd be tempted to ditch Status and replace Reason with Dominion woes for everyone with ripper implants (akin to Harrowed).
    I hope you find the above post useful. And not insulting, because I was trying to be helpful, not insulting; being a pedantic jerk, that isn't always clear.

Comment

Valhalla thanks! a great start if I want to make the leap. And no you did not come across as a pandantic jerk my friend.

Comment

Working...
      X