Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ETU] Beautifull People,(spoiler possible)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ETU] Beautifull People,(spoiler possible)

Hello,

Is there a scenario involving this creatures in ETU ? (I didn't find one)

If there is none, are there sources of inspirations for such creatures ?

For now , i play them like aliens, more cautious than agressive. One player take the edge very attractive and the beautiful people have think for a time that he was on of them. Some misunderstood, death ans birth, and fumble later, he knows of the nature of the beautifull people and they know about him , not one of them. (And they decided to flee to take no risk) I search a horror theme scenario to develop the sequel.

With some changes, i have think for now to "the retreat" in savage tales horror I, or even "Brainwashed" . But i search eventualy for other inspirations.

Thanks for the help
    Last edited by Lysenda; 10-15-2019, 09:12 PM.

I could not find an official ETU scenario featuring Beautiful People either. I guess they figure a creature like that is easy enough to work in if any the PCs (or their friends/loved ones) are an appropriate target.

In terms of inspiration, I don't know that there is a direct one. They seem a little like a cross between the aliens in films like Invasion of the Body Snatchers or The Faculty and a succubus/incubus.

Comment

It was never explicitly stated, but I feel like there's a certain NPC in the first season of Wild Cards that was probably a variation of a Beautiful Person.
      Author of:
      East Texas University
      Degrees of Horror
      and more...

Comment

Working...
      X