[WWI] No Man’s Land

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [WWI] No Man’s Land

I wrote longer post with quotes from No Man’s land adventure pointing out my two confusion. areas. Lost it posting no time to rewrite.

Short, Ifrit invis skill is confusing to me. What inner fire, and 1-n rounds of inner fire? Meaning when go invis, he glows therefore not being totally invis for first 1-n (what is range of n) rounds? I’m new to GMing SW so, not sure.

The +2 Toughness for Ghulas, is that already factored in on the printed 8, 6 or are we to update those to 10,8?

Thanks

You're welcome!

Ghulas include the +2 in their final Toughness 8. With Vigor d8, Toughness should be 6, but Unnatural Toughness increases that by +2 to a total of 8.

Ifrit invisibility is poorly written. It appears to want to say that Ifrit can turn invisible as an action but it only lasts for one round, as their inner fire shines through. But, being badly written, it's not clear. Sorry.

Good luck!
    I hope you find the above post useful. And not insulting, because I was trying to be helpful, not insulting; being a pedantic jerk, that isn't always clear.

Comment

Thanks again, Valhalla . I never would have guessed it from the text. I thought it was a waning effect (the fire) vs waxing (which, yeah, makes more sense)

I was bummed I lost the fully annotated question with my guesses but you knew exactly what I was asking about and quickly solved it. Hoping to run it for my very into historical conflicts little guy. Appreciate the help.

Comment

Working...
      X