Beasts and Barbarians Steel Edition questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beasts and Barbarians Steel Edition questions

I own the gold edition and am really liking what I see in the steel edition. Is there any place to purchase print copies of the steel edition products?

I've never seen it for sale anywhere. I got print copies from the Steel Edition Kickstarter. It's to bad because the game is fantastic. I wish more people played it. Sword & Sorcery at it's finest.

Comment

Damn....the publisher does not even offer print copies? I wanted something as close to Conan's Hyborian Age as possibile without playing in that actual setting and this looked promising.

What about these listings on EBay? They are listed as a presale. Does this mean Gramel is going to release this item soon in print?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Savage-Worl...cAAOSwCmRa~Y2h
      Last edited by spellbinder; 06-11-2019, 06:56 PM.

Comment

• ValhallaGH
        ValhallaGH commented
        Editing a comment
        They used to offer Print On Demand at drivethrurpg, but that seems to have ended.
        That listing might be the limited edition they did for the steel edition kickstarter.
        GRAmel is a small european company. They deal almost exclusively in pdf.

This is a shame. It will probably prevent me from playing the setting.

Comment

Originally posted by spellbinder View Post
        This is a shame. It will probably prevent me from playing the setting.
        That's a shame. It's a fantastic setting and a lot of fun.
        I hope you find the above post useful. And not insulting, because I was trying to be helpful, not insulting; being a pedantic jerk, that isn't always clear.

Comment

I recommend contacting the publisher directly. I did so last year and arranged to get a physical copy shipped to Canada!

Comment

Working...
          X