Character Sheets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Character Sheets?

I am reading through SW Adventure Edition right now and Rippers Resurrected. Should I use a Rippers Resurrected or SW AE character sheet given the changes in the new edition? Where can I find these character sheets, please?

Welcome to the forum!

You'll also want to check out the (still in play test) Rippers Adventure conversion document, that attempts to update Rippers to Adventure edition. Do note that these updates are still in testing and are changed frequently.

A Rippers-specific character sheet can be found here. It is for the previous editions (indicated by the Charisma derived trait) but still serviceable.
    A generic Adventure Edition character sheet can be found here. I've found it more than adequate for my various Adventure edition campaigns, though I haven't tried to use it for Rifts yet (and wouldn't want to, given how much additional information Rifts characters have).

Good luck!
    I hope you find the above post useful. And not insulting, because I was trying to be helpful, not insulting; being a pedantic jerk, that isn't always clear.

Comment

Originally posted by ValhallaGH View Post
      Welcome to the forum!

You'll also want to check out the (still in play test) Rippers Adventure conversion document, that attempts to update Rippers to Adventure edition. Do note that these updates are still in testing and are changed frequently.

A Rippers-specific character sheet can be found here. It is for the previous editions (indicated by the Charisma derived trait) but still serviceable.
      A generic Adventure Edition character sheet can be found here. I've found it more than adequate for my various Adventure edition campaigns, though I haven't tried to use it for Rifts yet (and wouldn't want to, given how much additional information Rifts characters have).

Good luck!
      Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X