Super Powers Companion Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Powers Companion Question

One of my players wants to create a character that can leach health from one person and give it to another. I'm at a loss for how to model this with the powers. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Healing Contingent on Decay. Give a Wound to heal a Wound (or two).
    I hope you find the above post useful. And not insulting, because I was trying to be helpful, not insulting; being a pedantic jerk, that isn't always clear.

Comment

Depends on how you want to define "health." You definitely need Healing, which can restore both Wounds and Fatigue. If you want the power set to be a straight 1:1, then you'll need offensive powers that can do each. Decay and Infection spring immediately to mind. Both are Touch powers, like Healing, and each one inflicts Wound or Fatigue. The downside it each power requires Touch, which means your targets must be close together. They're also both relatively inexpensive. Even with all the positive modifiers (and no negative ones) the most expensive either of the attack powers get is 8. And that includes Ranged Touch Attack. Though you will want Cure for Healing if you do Infection. It definitely looks like Healing is where most of the points are going to go.

Here's a thought: instead of having the power be straight transference, why not be a master of biological matter? I don't mean taking Matter Control to sculpt flesh or anything like that. But they could, with a touch, inflict physical harm by causing hemorrhage or bring a disease out of remission. Or they could just as easily heal someone else without "leeching" from someone else.

Comment

Working...
      X