Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which settings come with plot point campaigns?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which settings come with plot point campaigns?

Hi all,

Which settings come with plot point campaigns? I know Necessary Evil and 50 Fathoms does. But which other ones do?

Thanks in advance!

Deadlands Reloaded, Deadlands Noir, Hell On Earth Reloaded, the Goon, ETU, Necessarily Evil, Wonderland No More, Rippers, The Last Parsec, and I think Slipstream.

Comment

Also Sundered Skies, Runepunk, Necropolis 2350, Dogs of Hades, and Accursed. Some are better than others.
      You're rational, sir. It's only us crazy people who get to swap out realities on a whim.

Comment

You can add Space 1889: Red Sands, Mars: Savage Worlds, Weird Wars: Tour of Darkness, and Winter Eternal (i think, have to check this last one) to the list as well.
        Last edited by dstuffle; 08-25-2017, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Did nobody think to mention 50 Fathoms? As far as I know, it was the first.

Comment

• Erolat
            Erolat commented
            Editing a comment
            The OP did.

Fear Agent has a pretty good one as well.

Comment

Thanks all. :-)

Comment

Also; there's a miniature one for free for Savage Rifts.

Comment

Would a shorter list be settings that dont have a plot point campaign?
                I run Deadlands Reloaded. One of my players writes an incharacter blog here --> http://ballgownsandbattleskirts.blog...deadlands.html

Comment

• ValhallaGH
                  ValhallaGH commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes, actually.

• Sitting Duck
                  Sitting Duck commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Not necessarily, at least if you're including licensee setting as well.

Capturing the list here: https://savagepedia.wikispaces.com/Plot+Point+Campaigns

Comment

Originally posted by Brickulos View Post
                  Deadlands Reloaded, Deadlands Noir, Hell On Earth Reloaded, the Goon, ETU, Necessarily Evil, Wonderland No More, Rippers, The Last Parsec, and I think Slipstream.
                  Slipstream has one in the core book

Comment

For Ultima Forsan there is at least one: Once upon a time in Lucca.

Comment

Originally posted by Jounichi View Post
                      Did nobody think to mention 50 Fathoms? As far as I know, it was the first.
                      Actually, the first one was Evernight.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonah Hex View Post

Actually, the first one was Evernight.
                        Nah, Evernight was a traditional campaign, and the last traditional campaign PEG put put. It's not bad, and you can modify it, but it's not a Plot Point.
                        I hope you find the above post useful. And not insulting, because I was trying to be helpful, not insulting; being a pedantic jerk, that isn't always clear.

Comment

Originally posted by lunchmoney View Post
                          Would a shorter list be settings that dont have a plot point campaign?
                          For the first party settings published by Pinnacle, yes. As already mentioned though, for settings from 3rd parties / licensees they're not as common. Licensees more often focus on implementing quality adventure generators instead. Some Licensees do offer plot point outlines though, and a number also publish supplemental adventures that can easily be chained into a plot point campaign.

Comment

Working...
                          X