[ETU] Golan County Map?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ETU] Golan County Map?

I’m looking for a map of Golan County for my upcoming ETU campaign. I’ve searched the forums but only find a years-old topic saying one is in the works. Is there one I’ve overlooked? Even something rudimentary showing relative position of various key locations would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the forum!

There is one at the beginning of the Buried Tales of Pinebox, Texas short story collection. Not sure how well it will work for your campaign, but it's something.
    drivethrurpg link
    I hope you find the above post useful. And not insulting, because I was trying to be helpful, not insulting; being a pedantic jerk, that isn't always clear.

Comment

My GM had a copy that he shared. It was not exactly high quality but it was nice. I thought he got it from the Kickstarter and if so it surprises me it is not on the PEG sight. I will ask him and see what he says.
      I have way too much time but do not always edit myself properly. Please do not take offense.

Comment

Hey guys. I am sorry about that. However, I am currently writing a series of one sheets and it is my goal to include a brand new shiny Golan county map in one of them (of course this depends on the editors and such but shouldn't be a problem). Stay tuned! Go Ravens!

Comment

Thanks for the replies, looking forward to more ETU one sheets! The map in the Buried Tales will do fairly well I think, it’s just missing the scale. Judging by the size of the Burn - 2 square miles, roughly a 1.6 mile diameter circle - that makes Golan County about 12 miles East-West and North-South.

Comment

Working...
          X