Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TLP Leviathan

Hello all,
    I am starting a TLP campaign set on Leviathan. Has anyone else started to run this? Any advice?

Bring M&Ms!!! Medics & Marines!! I gave my group lots of crazy fire power. If the Fire power is too much then there are ways to take it away. Faulty ammo, humidity damages electronics, hit from a dino, theft, etc. We were also using the Savage Aliens and Savage Battlestar Galactica stuff so it included more armor and toys making the group harder to really hurt. Throw in some crazy fauna (they were chasing a Poison Ivy type through the jungle With plants and animals throwing things at them and trying to digest them (think pitcher plants and Venus flytraps that eat baby dinos!), my group was enjoying the free-fire zone without taking anything that really approached fatal damage levels. Large game NEEDS large weapons though!

Comment

Originally posted by Borg0911 View Post
      Bring M&Ms!!! Medics & Marines!! I gave my group lots of crazy fire power. If the Fire power is too much then there are ways to take it away. Faulty ammo, humidity damages electronics, hit from a dino, theft, etc. We were also using the Savage Aliens and Savage Battlestar Galactica stuff so it included more armor and toys making the group harder to really hurt. Throw in some crazy fauna (they were chasing a Poison Ivy type through the jungle With plants and animals throwing things at them and trying to digest them (think pitcher plants and Venus flytraps that eat baby dinos!), my group was enjoying the free-fire zone without taking anything that really approached fatal damage levels. Large game NEEDS large weapons though!
      Yeah, I ran Supply Run, they had a lot of fun with that. They brought the Big Game Hunting gun, the tranq rifle that was issued, etc. Hey, did you notice that there don't seem to be any rules for Vehicle Mounted Sensors? There's the small Hand Held, and the Medium Back-pack then there's Starship Sensors, but no rules on Vehicle Sensors.

Comment

Working...
      X