Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Huckster from Deadlands makes a great Card Caster in Savage Pathfinder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huckster from Deadlands makes a great Card Caster in Savage Pathfinder.

My carrots got into my potatoes.
    I come from Pathfinder 1e and I liked the Witch archetype Cartomancer and Magus Archetype Card Caster. So I didn't think Savage Worlds would do as well as Pathfinder 1e. I was half right. Savage worlds did way better. After talking with my gm, we removed the huckster's ammo wammy, entangle (we already have a druid that loves that power), and changed the trinkets power to conjure item. I explained my plans to become a harrower at seasoned rank.

I was fearful I wouldn't measure up to characters that were made with class edges. That was just not true. And I didn't have to wait for a certain level to become good like in 1e. I didn't have to calculate carefully what levels I had to multiclass. I just sat down, chose a character without a class edge, made sure it fit the world we would all be in, and that as characters we still all had a place to shine.

To all the GM's out there. Please work with characters to utilize everything and make sure character concepts have a place. And to those that love the Harrower from pathfinder, go see if your GM thinks it would work. Cause it is so very, very cool.
    Last edited by BennysForDays; 03-20-2022, 08:34 PM.
Working...
X