Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandel Valico
    replied
    Session 40 has been played, 22 Advances deep and the session notes have been updated

Leave a comment:

• Brandel Valico
    replied
    Okay Session notes have been updated to include Session 39 played on 12/18/22

Leave a comment:

• Brandel Valico
    commented on 's reply
    Glad to hear you like it. Your welcome also, its been a fun time.

• DangerMouse
    replied
    This is a great resource, thank you so much for the time and effort you have invested in getting this together.
    Last edited by DangerMouse; 12-18-2022, 06:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Brandel Valico
    replied
    Well we wrapped up Episode 8 with alot of Blaster Fire and they even rescued a Hostage. We are using the Dawn of Defiance Campaign as our Playtesting medium for our Fan Made Star Wars Companion.​

Leave a comment:

• Brandel Valico
    replied
    Just Pushed an Update to the Companion. It's now Version 2.9 (Changes to the Jedi Knight and Sith Knight Edges) Are the only Changes.

Leave a comment:

• Brandel Valico
    replied
    We where able to get some more time in. As such we played Session 37 on 11/20/22

The Session notes in the original post have been updated.

Leave a comment:

• Brandel Valico
    replied
    We played Session 36 this past Sunday. The crew was able to bumble through the rest of the Social interactions, and actually seemed happy to hear the replsortrain had been boarded and they could shoot some people LOL

The session notes have been updated to reflect all current sessions played

Leave a comment:

• Brandel Valico
    replied
    The session notes have been fully updated to all current sessions played so sessions 33 and 34 are there

Leave a comment:

• Brandel Valico
    replied
    We have added a new take on an old classic. Andy Roberts has given us permission to share his version of The Dawn of Defiance Campaign (Episodes 1-8 of 10 completed)

Leave a comment:

• Brandel Valico
    replied
    So for those who are curious the we did play Session 33 but the notes are not ready yet and are being delayed while we work on a few other things. For example the Planet Guide. (For those who are curious, yes, I did make sure to use a mobile friendly font this time)
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Y85...ew?usp=sharing

Leave a comment:

• Brandel Valico
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry the Edit seems to have gotten rid of the initial question or comment. So I'm unsure what issue you had. What is it your trying to accomplish?

I have Tossed back up a searchable Version of the PDF in the first post as well as the Non-searchable one.

I also lowered the size by 7mb on both files. Which may help with your lag issue.
    Last edited by Brandel Valico; 09-23-2022, 02:25 PM.

• toddmoonbounce
    replied
    EDIT: Was able to remove images but it still hangs up quite a bit. Maybe related to outlined fonts? Not having searchability is also a big loss in usability.

Is it possible to get a version without any background imagery? The file has heavy lag when using it.
    Last edited by toddmoonbounce; 09-22-2022, 04:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Brandel Valico
    replied
    We have now Played Session 32 of our adventures. The Session notes have been updated.

Leave a comment:

• Brandel Valico
    replied
    Okay Boredom and idle hands have driven me to do some more work on this. As Such I've begun working on converting the planets with stats and information over to work with the Swade Star Wars Companion.
    I've also begun messing around with the idea of doing a few of the "Famous" NPC's after I finish the Planets. There are also several adventures I've considered adapting over also.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X