No announcement yet.

A SWADE conversion of Star Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We ran Session 29 played on 17 July 22. One of the players ran the session and did a great job (Session Notes have been updated)

Comment

Just pushed Version 2.3 the Revised and Expanded Edition
      Last edited by Brandel Valico; 08-07-2022, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Notes Gaming Session 30 played on 31 July 22 (Session Ran by one of the players again) The Session notes have been updated to reflect this

Comment

Just downloaded your most recent version. I very much appreciate all the work you have put into bringing to life my favorite setting.

whatever font you are using doesn’t seem to translate well to the iPad version of Acrobat reader. It shows up as gibberish.

Comment

• Brandel Valico
            Brandel Valico commented
            Editing a comment
            Hmm it's Liberation Seriff. I may need to change it then. I noticed the default Android pdf viewer does the same thing  just yesterday.

• Brandel Valico
            Brandel Valico commented
            Editing a comment
            Okay pushed a file out with Outline Fonts instead of embedded and subset fonts. You can find it here https://drive.google.com/file/d/15oF...ew?usp=sharing
            It makes the text none selectable (which I dislike) but it does render correctly on Acrobat reader for Android. If you can let me know if it renders correctly for you on the Ipad Version I would greatly appreciate it.
            Last edited by Brandel Valico; 08-16-2022, 11:22 PM.

Originally posted by Spacekase View Post
          Just downloaded your most recent version. I very much appreciate all the work you have put into bringing to life my favorite setting.
          Thank you for the kind words of appreciation. Hope you like the newest version.

Comment

• Spacekase
            Spacekase commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for the upload. Praise deserved, you obviously put a lot of work into this. Now if I could just get a group to play it.

• Brandel Valico
            Brandel Valico commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, that's always the fun part. LOL
            Are you playing online? or looking for an in person group?

So we played session 31 on 8/14/22 the session notes have been updated to reflect this.

Comment

Okay Boredom and idle hands have driven me to do some more work on this. As Such I've begun working on converting the planets with stats and information over to work with the Swade Star Wars Companion.
            I've also begun messing around with the idea of doing a few of the "Famous" NPC's after I finish the Planets. There are also several adventures I've considered adapting over also.

Comment

We have now Played Session 32 of our adventures. The Session notes have been updated.

Comment

EDIT: Was able to remove images but it still hangs up quite a bit. Maybe related to outlined fonts? Not having searchability is also a big loss in usability.

Is it possible to get a version without any background imagery? The file has heavy lag when using it.
                Last edited by toddmoonbounce; 09-22-2022, 04:49 PM.

Comment

• Brandel Valico
                  Brandel Valico commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sorry the Edit seems to have gotten rid of the initial question or comment. So I'm unsure what issue you had. What is it your trying to accomplish?

I have Tossed back up a searchable Version of the PDF in the first post as well as the Non-searchable one.

I also lowered the size by 7mb on both files. Which may help with your lag issue.
                  Last edited by Brandel Valico; 09-23-2022, 02:25 PM.

• So for those who are curious the we did play Session 33 but the notes are not ready yet and are being delayed while we work on a few other things. For example the Planet Guide. (For those who are curious, yes, I did make sure to use a mobile friendly font this time)
                https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Y85...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

• We have added a new take on an old classic. Andy Roberts has given us permission to share his version of The Dawn of Defiance Campaign (Episodes 1-8 of 10 completed)

Comment

• The session notes have been fully updated to all current sessions played so sessions 33 and 34 are there

Comment

• We played Session 36 this past Sunday. The crew was able to bumble through the rest of the Social interactions, and actually seemed happy to hear the replsortrain had been boarded and they could shoot some people LOL

The session notes have been updated to reflect all current sessions played

Comment

• We where able to get some more time in. As such we played Session 37 on 11/20/22

The Session notes in the original post have been updated.

Comment

• Just Pushed an Update to the Companion. It's now Version 2.9 (Changes to the Jedi Knight and Sith Knight Edges) Are the only Changes.

Comment

Working...
                          X