No announcement yet.

A SWADE conversion of Star Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay added a link to the Random Character Background Generator from Stark_uk

As well as another One Shot Primer "The Quarren Engineer" It currently is un-credited but I am trying to track down the creator to give them full credit for their work on it.

**Credit has been Given**
    Last edited by Brandel Valico; 11-13-2021, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Just had a Session 0 and intro adventure with 3 of my friends. The character creation and rules worked nicely. I have focused on a few Alien races and redone the rules for them to fit better with my players expectation of the race, but I think the work you have done on this is great.

Comment

Originally posted by Stark_uk View Post
        Just had a Session 0 and intro adventure with 3 of my friends. The character creation and rules worked nicely. I have focused on a few Alien races and redone the rules for them to fit better with my players expectation of the race, but I think the work you have done on this is great.
        That's awesome to hear. Yeah, I expect most GM's will never use even a 1/4th of the races offered. I know another guy that nixed the Modification rules from his game as it was a layer he didn't wish to deal with. Another is still using the generic powers from the Swade Core book. So not surprised you modified a few of the races to better fit your players, Heck that's one of the things I love about Star Wars. Tons of races and in those races a ton of variations or sub species.

Hope yourself and your players have a blast. The KOTOR timeline you guys are playing in is such a great period.

Comment

KOTOR rocks, and I hear rumors of a film or TV series so it may become the new hot property for Star Wars, which would be nice.

Comment

Did an update to the Expansion by adding several creatures to it

Comment

Well it's been awhile so I adapted another Adventure over to Savage Worlds "Into the Eternity Vault" by Jessica Allée has been adapted to work with Savage Worlds and the Star Wars Companion/Expension and uploaded to the One Shot Folder for those who want another adventure to play. Hope you enjoy it.

Comment

Got around to adding Lightsaber Forms to the Expansion. This is accomplished by suggesting two edges per Form that can be taken to Simulate the Form in question. Often this is simply the regular and Improved versions to simulate a student and master of that Form.

I myself feel this is simply the cleanest way to do Forms without adding even more new Rules to the Game.

I hope of course everyone likes this method of doing so. Of course Feedback is always welcome. (Can't promise to act on it but I will try and set my stubbornness aside and give it fair consideration )

Comment

Added several more One Shots and Adventure Seeds to the One Shot Folder. Containment: by The Basic GM ([email protected]) and The Pelhon Dilemma: BY GALAXY MASTER, Screia Dome: by Gerald Huml, Wild Frontier: by GhostDragon, Poisounous Shadows: by Lucas Ribeiro, Tenjura Mass: by JORESS
                  Brings our Total up to 11 Adventure Seeds / One Shots avaliable.

We did play session 20 of the DoD Campaign on Sunday as well. So, I will also be putting up the new Session Notes later this week as well
                  Last edited by Brandel Valico; 01-05-2022, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Moved the Expansion over to Post Production as such new content is basically on Freeze unless David wants to add something. This basically means that for all intents and purposes the Expansion is now Considered Done content wise and is only awaiting Graphical Enhancement. I am hopeful David will be able to return and make the expansion look as awesome as the Companion does.

Either way all new projects will be focused on adding to the One Shots or adventure seeds area.

I really appreciate everyone who has been involved in this project and I hope you stick around to see the Expansion graphically enhanced and the new One Shots and Adventures.

Comment

Added another One Shot "Tango Squad: by Kirby Gehman" Described by the creator as Ocean's Eleven meets Star Wars. Check it out if you have time. They did a great job and it looks like a ton of fun.

Comment

Just a quick update to let everyone know that the final version of the companion is up. All the edits have been finished thanks as always to David Morris for his awesome work.

The link in the original post has been updated.

I'd also be remiss if I didn't mention that the expansion is currently in David's hands and being worked on
                        Last edited by Brandel Valico; 01-10-2022, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Okay I tired something new, I converted an entire Six Part Adventure Campaign over to SWADE using the Stats from my Companion. Unlike normal though I actually replaced them in the Adventure and edited the Text to comply with SWADE as well. It is a bit rough and oddly spaced in places due to this editing. (as well as this being my first attempt at using Scribus to do so) Hopefully though everyone finds it at least usable.

You can find it in the One-Shot / Adventure Campaign section of the Original Post "Tapani Campaign - Spheres Fate (A 6 Part Adventure Campaign): by Jeff Greening"

Comment

On page 14 of the companion, the Jawa description doesn't look right. It looks like the Ithorian description was accidentally placed instead. Is there an updated description somewhere for Jawa?

Comment

• Brandel Valico
                              Brandel Valico commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Deskepticon LOL only 3 items in my current list of things to eventually get fixed. Not only 3 things that need to be fixed. I'm quickly learning this sort of project is just one long slow process of fixing typos and errors LOL

Still the very fact it's getting down to grammatical and typographical errors makes me happy and I would appreciate any list your willing to offer

• Deskepticon
                              Deskepticon commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Brandel Valico I'm currently snowed in for maybe the whole weekend, so I can devote a couple hours to this. Would you prefer a PM or is it okay to post the list to the thread?

• Brandel Valico
                              Brandel Valico commented
                              Editing a comment
                              PM works thanks

During Post Production of the Expansion we added an Expanded Conviction Mechanic Called "Destiny" This allows a character to craft a Destiny or goal for the character and receive both short and long term benefits from it as the progress along their chosen Destiny.

Also added some New NPC's to the document as well.

Comment

Session 20's notes have been uploaded We are officially now in Episode 6 of the Dawn of Defiance Campaign.

Comment

Working...
                              X