Pop Culture for Pen and Paper: She-Ra and the Princesses of Power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pop Culture for Pen and Paper: She-Ra and the Princesses of Power

Today we will see how we can play a role playing game set in Etheria.

Here

Please leave any suggestions for settings or systems here or in the comments.

I was expecting a link to a doc but got a video instead. Still, it was a good watch. Good production value, and I like the visual representation on the character-build. Are you the narrator? Either way... subbed.

Comment

Originally posted by Deskepticon View Post
      I was expecting a link to a doc but got a video instead. Still, it was a good watch. Good production value, and I like the visual representation on the character-build. Are you the narrator? Either way... subbed.
      Thank you

I am indeed the narrator.

Comment

• Deskepticon
        Deskepticon commented
        Editing a comment
        I envy your voice. I have a voice like a muppet.

My one critique would be to talk just a little slower. At times it was difficult to follow everything you were saying. The script was great, though! Informative, yet concise.

Thank you. When I hear my voice I am usually not too fond of it, but that is probably the case with everyone. I am now curious to hear your voice.

I will be mindful of that in the future. Thanks again.

Comment

• Deskepticon
        Deskepticon commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, supposedly most people find their actual voice (when heard on playback, for example) unsettling because of the natural resonance in their skull changing how it sounds when they talk.

I'm probably exaggerating when I say I sound like a muppet. My voice is naturally pretty low and I have a slight speech impediment that makes me mumble unless I'm very conscious of enunciating syllables.

Sounds about right.

Comment

Working...
      X