Homestar Runner... SAVAGED!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homestar Runner... SAVAGED!

I was working playing around with the savage.us character creator, and on a mad impulse I came up with the following:

Homestar Runner

Novice Male Human(?), Terrific Athlete

Background
    As the story book says, Homestar is a terrific athlete. His girlfriend is Marzipan and PomPom is his best friend... That’s about it.

Description
    Come on, if you didn’t know who Homestar Runner is, what are you doing here?

Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d4, Spirit d8, Strength d6, Vigor d6
    Skills: Academics d4, Athletics d8, Common Knowledge d4-1, Fighting d6, Focus d8, Intimidation d4, Language (English... I think?) d8, Notice d6-1, Persuasion d6, Stealth d4
    Pace: 6; Parry: 5; Toughness: 5
    Hindrances: Clueless, Loyal, Quirk (Lisp)
    Edges: Charismatic, Luck
    Weapons: Unarmed (Range Melee, Damage Str)
    Language: English... I think? (native, d8)

Special Abilities
    • Adaptable: Humans begin play with any Novice Edge of their choosing. They must meet its Requirements as usual.

Starting Bennies: 4
    Books In Use: Savage Worlds: Adventure Edition Validity: Character appears valid and optimal

Created with Savaged.us

Strong Bad

Novice Male Human, Crooked Athlete, Criminal Mastermind, Answerer of Emails...

Background
    He's the coolest character of the Homestar Runner universe and the chance to play him is only reason you're here.

Description
    Vaguely humanoid, luchador mask, boxing gloves that can somehow use a keyboard.

Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d6, Spirit d4, Strength d6, Vigor d6
    Skills: Athletics d8, Common Knowledge d4, Electronics d6, Hacking d4, Intimidation d6, Language (Inexplicably-Accented English) d8, Notice d6, Persuasion d4, Stealth d6, Taunt d6
    Pace: 6; Parry: 2; Toughness: 6; Size: 1
    Hindrances: Greedy (major), Mean, Ruthless (minor)
    Edges: Brawny, Retort, Streetwise
    Weapons: Unarmed (Range Melee, Damage Str)
    Language: Inexplicably-Accented English (native, d8)

Special Abilities
    • Adaptable: Humans begin play with any Novice Edge of their choosing. They must meet its Requirements as usual.

Books In Use: Savage Worlds: Adventure Edition Validity: Character appears valid and optimal

Created with Savaged.us

Comment

Per forum rules, please don't post conversations of existing IP here. You can post these elsewhere and link back here.
      'But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here.'

The Order of the Dice... OF DOOM!

Comment

Working...
      X