X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Of Unknown Origin.

For Your Approval.

Of Unknown Orgiin.pdf

The title font is nearly unreadable. It's a great stylistic flourish but impedes communication.
    I hope you find the above post useful. And not insulting, because I was trying to be helpful, not insulting; being a pedantic jerk, that isn't always clear.

Comment

If you can find me a better font that looks Alien but is more readable, please send me a link.

Comment

Are these going to be used for SWADE? If so, then maybe rename Climb to Handling. Also, I find it a bit odd that the larger bomber has better maneuverability than the smaller fighter.

Comment

• zero mostel
          zero mostel commented
          Editing a comment
          I was not aware of the changes to Vehicles in SWADE, thank you for letting me know. I was using the program from Savaged.us

• Deskepticon
          Deskepticon commented
          Editing a comment
          zero mostel Ah, that explains it! The SFC was written for Deluxe, so when Gordon programmed the book into his tools, he must have had it default to Deluxe core. Should be an easy fix; Climb more or less becomes Handling, but Handling is also affected by Acceleration (which SWADE got rid of entirely in favor of the FFF'er 'Topspeed' and 'Vehicles on the Tabletop' rules.

I just did this for kicks and Giggles. But thanks for the Critique. I will make changes

Comment

Originally posted by Deskepticon View Post
          Are these going to be used for SWADE? If so, then maybe rename Climb to Handling. Also, I find it a bit odd that the larger bomber has better maneuverability than the smaller fighter.
          I think I should do this as a SWADE.

I have changed the Title Font. Is this more readable? And No, this is not the Final Cover. Just a mockup.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	153
Size:	607.0 KB
ID:	36422

Comment

• Deskepticon
            Deskepticon commented
            Editing a comment
            I like it!

And I would encourage you to design the setting for Adventure Edition. Besides (and I may be wrong on this, but...) I think SWAG products need to SWADE compliant. I don't know if older versions are open to the licence. Just saying, cuz I noticed the little emblem at the bottom.

• zero mostel
            zero mostel commented
            Editing a comment
            Whatever is the latest version of Savage worlds.
        Working...
        X