Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Indiana Jones Charity Globe Trot

Hi Everyone,

In about 5 weeks I will be running a marathon 24 hour session of Savage Worlds for charity.
    The adventure is titled 'The Indiana Jones Charity Globe Trot'. Watch our intrepid heroes as they follow in the footsteps of the world's greatest archaeologist. Can they complete all 4 adventures in 24 hours?

The charity I am supporting is Special Effect. A UK based charity that helps create custom gaming controllers for people with special needs that allows them to play computer and video games.

I will be participating in GameBlast. GameBlast is an annual streamed marathon gaming event that occurs in the last weekend in every February to raise money for Special Effect. Participants set themselves gaming challenges or objectives and try to complete them within a 24 hour period.
    Challenges do need to be limited to gaming or game-related. Any event, activity or contribution is welcome. Feel free to join in with your own challenge if you want.
    Find out more at GameBlast20. This year's even from from 21-23 February.

Find out about a little more about my challenge here and previous challenges here.
    Donations are welcome at my JustGiving page.

I will post more info as the event draws nearer, hopefully we'll have a twitch stream to go with it.

Thanks for reading.

Be seeing you.
    Giro.
Working...
X