X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MichaelDawn
    replied
    Originally posted by Zadmar View Post
    Thanks! I'm actually planning to release an updated SWADE version on SWAG at some point.
    Releasing next week, you say? Already at the printers, you say?

Fantastic, glad to hear it.

Leave a comment:

• nethru
    replied
    Originally posted by Zadmar View Post
    Thanks! I'm actually planning to release an updated SWADE version on SWAG at some point.
    Amazing! I love your books and was looking to switch to SWADE. Don't think wold be to hard for this setting.

Leave a comment:

• Zadmar
    replied
    Originally posted by Felix 987653 View Post
    Simply amazing work,and wayyyyy above the regular Fan project.
    Any Chance for a SWADE conversion File? ^^

Leave a comment:

• Felix 987653
    replied
    Simply amazing work,and wayyyyy above the regular Fan project.
    Any Chance for a SWADE conversion File? ^^

Leave a comment:

• Zadmar
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks! Although to be fair, the fan and official licenses only really differ when it comes to commercial use. It’s become so easy to self-publish that the line between the two has blurred a lot in recent years.

• MadTinkerer
    replied
    Wow, Zadmar, I've seen some good fan products in the past, but not a lot that can be confused for official products.

Great work!

Leave a comment:

• Zadmar
    replied
    A couple of years ago, a goblin crew hijacked a flying sleigh belonging to a mysterious red-robed sorcerer, and unceremoniously tossed him overboard. The jolly fellow was dashed upon the mountains below, leaving nothing but a stain to mark his passing.

A few days ago, a dyslexic human witch accidentally brought the red-robed sorcerer back from the afterlife while attempting to summon the devil. After breaking free from the ritual and killing the witch, the sorcerer headed west into the goblin lands, seeking revenge!

An Axe to Grind

Click image for larger version

Name:	261856.png
Views:	163
Size:	453.5 KB
ID:	15660

Leave a comment:

• Zadmar
    replied
    Manuel Sambs of Veiled Fury Entertainment has created a video review of my Countdown Decks.

Leave a comment:

• Zadmar
    replied
    Mr. Mean takes a look at the Saga of the Goblin Horde Countdown Deck.

Leave a comment:

• SteelDraco
    commented on 's reply
    That sounds like a fine change to the size rules then. Looking forward to it.

• MichaelDawn
    commented on 's reply
    Flash Gordon actually strips down the Small/Large/Huge abilities to only include the effect on an attacker's roll. Big creatures no longer suffer a penalty to hit human sized targets and small creatures no longer get a bonus to hit. So those abilities have been simplified a bit, making large creatures better and small creatures a bit weaker.
    Last edited by MichaelDawn; 10-05-2018, 04:28 PM.

• Deskepticon
    commented on 's reply
    dentris Yeah. The Size ability is fine at being worth +/-1 point per step, but the "automatic" Small/Large/Huge designators skew all sense of balance.

Like you said, being Small/Tiny has increasingly better benefits, and being Large/Huge has increasingly diminishing returns.

The "Size Descriptor" features really should be valued separately from Size itself.

• dentris
    commented on 's reply
    Point-wise, the "Tiny" ability should be worth at least +6. (-2 Toughness, +2 attack, +2 Parry, -2 to all ranged attacks against you)

• Deskepticon
    commented on 's reply
    Ahh, thanks.

• Zadmar
    commented on 's reply
    Both the Small Hindrance and the Small racial ability in the SFC reduce your Size by 1, see here: http://archive.pegforum.com/viewtopi...442138#p442138
Working...
X