No announcement yet.

Saga of the Goblin Horde

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lot of people have been asking if they can have a printed copy of Saga of the Goblin Horde. While I obviously can't offer printed books directly, here are the print-ready PDFs and covers, and step-by-step instructions for professionally printing the book yourself, using Lulu's print-on-demand service:

Saga of the Goblin Horde: Print your own book
    My blog: Savage Stuff. I've also written some free tools and supplements.

Comment

Every year, during the winter solstice, a cruel band of beastfolk (led by the infamous Krampus) kidnap young humans from the nearby towns. Their hapless prisoners are carried deep into the beastfolks’ territory, where they are hunted for sport. This year, however, the beastfolk decided to capture some goblins instead of their usual prey...

Season’s Beatings

Click image for larger version

Name:	SeasonsBeatings.png
Views:	121
Size:	462.8 KB
ID:	5561

Comment

A friend of mine runs his own leatherwork business, and sent me a surprise Christmas present - a handmade leather cover for Saga of the Goblin Horde. It's awesome! check it out:

Click image for larger version  Name:	1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	103.4 KB ID:	5590

Click image for larger version  Name:	2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	114.5 KB ID:	5591
        Click image for larger version  Name:	3.jpg Views:	1 Size:	79.9 KB ID:	5592
        Click image for larger version  Name:	4.jpg Views:	1 Size:	85.8 KB ID:	5593

Comment

I love this setting so much...
          When the cat's a Stray, the mice will pray...

Comment

• Zadmar
            Zadmar commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks, it was fun to create

I was recently invited back onto the Wild Die Podcast for a setting Showdown (Guild of Shadows vs Lankhmar City of Thieves), and while I was on there, we announced a competition for Saga of the Goblin Horde. The first prize is a premium color hardcover copy of the setting book!

Episode 42 - Showdown: Lankhmar vs Guild of Shadows

Name:	Podcast.png
Views:	119
Size:	256.4 KB
ID:	6546

Comment

I'm going to my first gaming convention next month, where I'll be running Saga of the Goblin Horde!

https://www.play-modena.it/2018/prog...-woolcock-141/

Comment

And here is a summary of what I did at my first gaming convention, along with lots of photos. I ran four games of Saga of the Goblin Horde!

Comment

"The Best Free PDF RPG Adventure Modules That Aren't D&D" -- and their first entry? Saga of the Goblin Horde

Comment

You can now download a configurable map for Saga of the Goblin Horde, allowing you to display where each of the adventures takes place!

Name:	routes.png
Views:	118
Size:	741.5 KB
ID:	9005

Comment

The TableTop Twats have announced a contest on their latest podcast episode, and the prize is a premium color hardcover copy of Saga of the Goblin Horde!

Check it out here: https://soundcloud.com/tabletop-twat...he-crusty-cape

Comment

Another One Sheet adventure for Saga of the Goblin Horde: Back to the Roots!

This is the same adventure I ran at Modena Play last month.

Name:	BackToTheRoots.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	128.3 KB
ID:	9365

Comment

• Deskepticon
                      Deskepticon commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Ever since Root of the Problem was released, I always imagined some players would want to keep a war-horseradish for themselves. After all, it's not like they're going to eat it (unlike a real horse).

• Zadmar
                      Zadmar commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Interesting idea, you might be on to something there

Want custom Bennies for Saga of the Goblin Horde? See here.

Comment

The Gold & Glory dungeon adventure I wrote for Modena Play has now been released on DriveThruRPG! Set in the world of Saga of the Goblin Horde, but told from the human perspective, Hightree Warren takes place shortly after the first two Plot Point episodes.

You'll need a copy of Gold & Glory in order to run this adventure, so make sure you pick it up if you haven't already!

Comment

The Saga of the Goblin Horde Countdown Deck is now available! You can grab the free VTT version from here, or purchase a physical deck from here.

Name:	244191.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	224.0 KB
ID:	10414

Comment

After releasing the Countdown Deck, I thought it might be nice to write up some examples of how to use the saga symbols on the cards. But I always find it difficult to write hypothetical "actual play" scenarios, so I decided to turn them into a proper One Sheet adventure instead.

Get it here: Jumping the Bearsharktopus

Because "Jumping the shark" just isn't extreme enough for Saga of the Goblin Horde!

Name:	245395.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	63.7 KB
ID:	10493

Comment

Working...
                        X