Fantasy Companion Release Date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Companion Release Date

I have been waiting for this to come out on DrivethruRPG.
    Do you think it will be out by late June in PDF form?

Probably on our site for backers, but probably not on DriveThruRPG. We tend to wait for the final PDF before we put it on DTRPG.

Comment

• dentris
      dentris commented
      Editing a comment
      Will we be able to preorder the PDF like the Super Powers Companion? And will it be available before the final version?

• Donald Schepis
      Donald Schepis commented
      Editing a comment
      You will be able to pre-order and they'll probably go live before the final version of the PDF is made.

• zero mostel
      zero mostel commented
      Editing a comment
      In which case I have a long wait.

Good idea that it is finished (barring another update) when put on DTRPG. Learned some lessons from the failures of the video game industry.

Comment

Originally posted by Donald Schepis View Post
      Probably on our site for backers, but probably not on DriveThruRPG. We tend to wait for the final PDF before we put it on DTRPG.
      Donald, in an effort to save on shipping, I also included the Deadlands: Hell on the High Planes book + pdf bundle with my Fantasy Companion book pledge. I know the physical books are supposed to ship together, but does that mean I have to wait on the Hell on the High Planes pdf until the Fantasy Companion's pdf is released too? Is the HotHP pdf ready, and if not, when is that supposed to happen?

Comment

• Donald Schepis
        Donald Schepis commented
        Editing a comment
        In theory, no. When we press the digital fulfillment button, it should grab the Hell on the High Plains part of your order and convert the pledge into a list of individual items. And then you should have the High Plains book in your downloads. So keep an eye out for the update announcing that; if you don't have High Plains in your downloads after that update, you'll want to contact [email protected].
    Working...
    X