Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the next SWADE print run (ETA May 2022) be brought up to date with the PDF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will the next SWADE print run (ETA May 2022) be brought up to date with the PDF?

Does anyone know if the SWADE third printing (ETA May 2022) will be brought up to date with the v5.7 PDF?

(The last I heard, the second printing was based on v5.5)

Thanks!

This is a great question. Because I think lots of people want to know.

Comment

Hmm, that is a good question. I cannot recall which KS had the second printing, but it did come out when those rewards were shipped. So, assuming that is standard operation, I would say "yes".

Comment

The printing coming in with Pathfinder® is actually the fourth printing of SWADE and is based on a newer, as-yet-unreleased PDF that should come out with the physical books.

Comment

I just heard back from PEG Customer Service and this is what they said:

Yes, the reprints will be updated to the current version of the PDF. We are looking to have the book back in stock by the end of next month (unless something happens with shipping) and they are currently able to be pre-ordered on our website.
          That kind of sounds like the reprints will be updated to the current (v5.7) version of the PDF. But if it's based on an even newer version of the PDF, even better. Either way, I'm getting a copy.

Comment

• Donald Schepis
            Donald Schepis commented
            Editing a comment
            I think there's just a disconnect between what "current PDF" means externally versus internally. We all know there's a new version of the PDF on the horizon, but it's easy to forget "current" for you folks means v5.7.

Looking forward to picking up a copy of SWADE. It is out of stock in my area. Any updates on the shipment status?

Comment

Looks like SWADE is back in stock on peginc.com

https://peginc.com/store/savage-worl...les-pdf-swade/

But according to the description:

**Please note this product is our Second Printing.**
            Which is odd, because it's been OOP for a while now. Maybe they found some old copies laying around?

Comment

• Deskepticon
              Deskepticon commented
              Editing a comment
              Are you down with OOP?

PEG: Yeah, you know me

I was hoping the restock was the third printing to include the most recent updates/errata. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

The stock automatically updates, we just missed updating the text on the page to say it's the fourth printing. That'll update shortly!

Comment

Working...
              X