Musings on a possible space book for SWADE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Musings on a possible space book for SWADE

With Fantasy coming next week. The Space book has to be on the radar right? Pinnacle has licensed with a couple of fellow game producers in the past. Which would you rather see?
    Palladium Dimension
    45.45%
    Starfinder
    54.55%

Neither. SciFi companion FTW!

Comment

Traveller

Comment

• SeeleyOne
        SeeleyOne commented
        Editing a comment
        That has seen several RPG systems, so maybe.

I love everything about Savage Pathfinder, and Starfinder has a really cool setting. So Savage Starfinder would be really cool to me.

Comment

I wouldn´t mind Palladiums Phase world to be frank, but Starfinder is quite cool as well.

Comment

Lost Colony
          Like what you have read in someone's post? Hit that like button and let everyone know.

I run Deadlands Reloaded. One of my players writes an incharacter blog here --> http://ballgownsandbattleskirts.blog...deadlands.html

Comment

Excellent answers. I only included companies that Pinnacle has a working relationship with, but love me some Traveller. If I am being honest I love anything sci-fi or space, hence my handle. I have been playing palladium games since the ‘80s and love their creativity and especially their dimension books. Having said that, I voted for Starfinder. The problem with being middle aged plus, is lack of free time sadly. The irony is that I can pretty much afford an RPG product that I want, I just don’t have the time to design my own worlds or adventures at this age. I need the adventure paths, if I am running a long campaign. Sadly my creativity has suffered greatly.
            Last edited by Spacekase; 03-31-2022, 08:40 PM.

Comment

• Deskepticon
              Deskepticon commented
              Editing a comment
              Strange, I find the opposite is true for me. My disposable income is nilch, with most of my wealth tied up in assets or investments, so I rarely buy setting books these days. However, I find creating worlds and characters much easier than when I was younger. I suppose it's because I have a much broader well of experience to draw from. It's easier to clip-away moments from my life, or world events that transpired, and form them into a narrative for the character/story.

The only thing I agree on is the lack of time.
              Either I'm busy busy busy, or I'm just beat and want to shut my brain off for a day.

• Spacekase
              Spacekase commented
              Editing a comment
              Fairly sure it’s a matter of priorities. I work 50+ hours a week. I tend to prioritize my free time around the family. Luckily the wife is a gamer and I am soon to be an empty nester. There is hope for me yet. Creativity is like a muscle, the more you use it, the stronger it gets. My creativity has been getting a lot sand kicked in it’s face recently. It’s very weak.
          Working...
          X