Super Powers Archetypes - The Sorceress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Powers Archetypes - The Sorceress

Soooo... It might be me, but... Howcome the Sorceress doesn't have... Super Sorcery? Isn't that pretty much a give me, especially with giving her the Luck Edge? I'd also bump up Occult to d10. Just my two cents

I personally don't think she needs it, if her listed powers are the only spells she knows. One doesn't have to be a super sorceress to be a sorceress, after all.

Comment

While I agree it would be a perfect fit for her and agree she does not need it. I still think it is a missed opportunity. The idea is these characters are showcasing the system system and you can't showcase the system if you don't use the powers that are iconically expected.

I know that you can do power stunts without the power. But the idea is that power takes them to the next level making them more in front of your face as you consider options.

Comment

The Gadgeteer doesn't have Super Science either. Maybe they're trying to demonstrate alternate ways to skin the proverbial cat?

Comment

Originally posted by Radecliffe View Post
          The Gadgeteer doesn't have Super Science either. Maybe they're trying to demonstrate alternate ways to skin the proverbial cat?
          I noticed he has Alt trait on Interface & Force Field as well, so two points spent for no apparent reason (or am I missing something)

Comment

Working...
          X