Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SPC 3 - No power to temporarily increase allies damage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPC 3 - No power to temporarily increase allies damage?

Hi. I loved the new super powers compendium, but there is no power that we can amplify the damage of friendly characters, ie a super power version of the "Smite" power.

For instance, Its good for support archetypes on fantasy settings.

thanks.

Don't need a power. Check out combined attacks setting rule. Support rolls can add to skill OR damage. For powers there is Boost Attribute with the affects others modifier. You can always ask your GM to take AB(Magic) or AB(Psionics) as a Super Edge.

Comment

Boost Trait has a Boost Others modifier. It’s not identical to Smite, but being able to boost an ally’s Strength, Fighting, Shooting, Focus, etc. is largely similar to a damage boost in most situations.

Comment

Also noteworthy that a character can still take Arcane Background and the smite power to enhance damage directly. The SPC3 has super powers be fully compatible with the core rules arcane backgrounds (a fact emphasized by numerous examples in the rogue's gallery).
        I hope you find the above post useful. And not insulting, because I was trying to be helpful, not insulting; being a pedantic jerk, that isn't always clear.

Comment

Working...
      X