Intermediate step on powers would be beneficial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intermediate step on powers would be beneficial

Right now a few powers (minions, sidekick, vehicles, animal companion) give the option of having either 1/3 the power points of the main character or the full power. I think a 2/3 power option would be a good idea

There is nothing wrong with you using that in your group.

Comment

I houseruled an Edge called 'Better Than the Best' that allowed 70% of starting Power Points to be spent on Powers. AB: Super Powers and The Best There Is are both prerequisites.

Comment

Originally posted by smcc360 View Post
        I houseruled an Edge called 'Better Than the Best' that allowed 70% of starting Power Points to be spent on Powers. AB: Super Powers and The Best There Is are both prerequisites.
        I think you are misunderstanding what I am asking for. Your better than best seems to be about the point limit cap. This is more about a few powers that you can buy powers for (such as minions). however the current rules say 1/3 Power points or full, I am saying there should be a 2/3 step

Comment

Originally posted by SeeleyOne View Post
          There is nothing wrong with you using that in your group.
          You can houserule anything in your own group; OP is suggesting that having it listed as an 'official' option would let people realize it's something that they might want to consider.

Comment

Just want to say I think this would be a fine addition.
            There's nothing wrong with more options.

Comment

Originally posted by JmOz01 View Post
              Right now a few powers (minions, sidekick, vehicles, animal companion) give the option of having either 1/3 the power points of the main character or the full power. I think a 2/3 power option would be a good idea
              I really like this option. I actually dislike the option where they get the same points, because it makes them more powerful than the PC who only has the same amount less the sidekick cost.

Comment

Originally posted by Ndreare View Post

I really like this option. I actually dislike the option where they get the same points, because it makes them more powerful than the PC who only has the same amount less the sidekick cost.
                Yeah, that's what irked me too about the sidekick power. I feel like a sidekick should be an edge if anything.

Comment

Working...
                X