Fantasy Companion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Companion?

Now that the Super Powers Companion has been released, what are the plans (if any) for the Fantasy Companion?

Will it include something like the class edges?

Will it include a system for making your own edges?

Will that include a method of hindering a more powerful edge (e.g. Armour limitations for the Wizard edge in Savage Pathfinder)?

Any official word on when we can expect it?

Open the gates of speculation!

Create your own arcane backgrounds would be a nice feat

Comment

https://www.pegforum.com/forum/savag...tasy-companion

Comment

Edges aren't designed systemically; thus, I would not expect a guide on making Edges in a book. The closest we'll probably get is things like Design Corner, where we explain the idiosyncratic processes we went through to design them.

Comment

Not really a "fantasy" or pathfinder thing, but there is some conversation by Clint Black in the World Builders guide. The essay overall is about changing the system and how to add or take away stuff, but includes some comments on making edges. I believe the section is called "Under the Hood" and it is the second best essay in the book. (The one where Jodi Black talks about gaming with young folk is the best.)

Here is a link: Savage Worlds World Builder and Game Master’s Guide (#SWADE) – Pinnacle Entertainment Group (peginc.com)

Comment

Originally posted by Ndreare View Post
            Not really a "fantasy" or pathfinder thing, but there is some conversation by Clint Black in the World Builders guide. The essay overall is about changing the system and how to add or take away stuff, but includes some comments on making edges. I believe the section is called "Under the Hood" and it is the second best essay in the book. (The one where Jodi Black talks about gaming with young folk is the best.)
            Aw, shucks. Thanks for that.

Jodi will be thrilled to hear she's #1 though!
            Clint Black
            Forum Admin & Rules Answer Guy
            Savage Worlds Brand Manager

Comment

Working...
            X