Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know when will the Super Powers Companion pdf be released?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im waiting too JmOz01, but this has appeart on my youtube feedback https://youtu.be/wIfTx0vq4dA #superthuesday

Comment

https://peginc.com/get-ready-for-super-tuesday/
      So, check you accounts and find those exploits, errors, and confusing parts.
      I hope you find the above post useful. And not insulting, because I was trying to be helpful, not insulting; being a pedantic jerk, that isn't always clear.

Comment

Nothing yet.

Edit: Just got the email. Nice.
        Last edited by AcesHigh; 10-19-2021, 10:39 PM.

Comment

...still nothing...
          When the cat's a Stray, the mice will pray...

Comment

Cant Whait !

Comment

The eagle has landed!

Comment

Still waiting on mine too... But, they said on the #SuperTuesday stream earlier that their mass delivery system ran into issues this morning, so they're emailing them individually to all the backers.

Clearly some nefarious super-villainy is at work, disrupting the daring deeds of our caped keyboard crusaders! Looks like it's taking some time, but I trust that the hard-working heroes at Pinnacle will prevail in the end!!

;D

[edit - did receive about an hour or so later. definitely an updated take on savage supers. still skimming, but liking the changes so far. good luck all!]
                Last edited by JackDark; 10-20-2021, 08:52 AM.

Comment

Still nothing yet for me. Was hoping to make this bedtime reading tonight. Guess not

Comment

I keep checking my account but no luck yet. (Edit - Got it! )
                    Last edited by curseofyig; 10-20-2021, 04:31 AM.

Comment

Got mine

Comment

Folks! You might want to check your accounts. I got my SPC last night, but I have STILL not received the email saying I have it.
                        When the cat's a Stray, the mice will pray...

Comment

Originally posted by The Stray View Post
                          Folks! You might want to check your accounts. I got my SPC last night, but I have STILL not received the email saying I have it.
                          Also check spam folders. They may have been flagged as SPAM because they sent out two emails to each of thousands of backers.

Comment

Working...
                          X