Safety Harness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safety Harness

The core rules mention a safety harness for vehicles bit literally no vehicle has them and is never mentioned again.

Is it meant to be implied in something like a car that that's just the normal seatbelt? If not, how do you get them?

"Safety harness" is mentioned alongside air bags, and several vehicles have those. My guess is that "safety harness" refers to things like roll bars and 6-point racing harnesses for cars that don't generally have air bags. It does not refer to normal seatbeats.

Comment

• TheChemist
      TheChemist commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, that's what I would have thought, as well, but it's weird that there are no examples in the book. Ah well, I guess they can't cover everything.

Accidental Post. Please delete.
    Last edited by Evil Genius Prime; 04-06-2021, 06:07 AM. Reason: Made post on wrong thread.

Comment

Page 82, " Air Bags & Safety Harnesses: "
      Safety Harness is a different trapping for the Airbag mechanics. They did have separate entries in earlier editions, but seem to have been consolidated into one mechanic.
      I hope you find the above post useful. And not insulting, because I was trying to be helpful, not insulting; being a pedantic jerk, that isn't always clear.

Comment

Working...
      X