Ensnare trappings Super grab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ensnare trappings Super grab

Just bouncing this build off the board. If I buy ensnare and define it as a super grab (think a strong man or an elastic man), I would think that it would be worth a -1 limitation to represent that the grabber can only hold on target and maintain the hold for ensnare to continue to work.

Thoughts?

Thx in advance.

Old thoughts from Clint: http://archive.pegforum.com/viewtopi...269788#p269788
    You're talking about a Trapping of "I hit you, therefore you can't do anything but try to wriggle free, as long as I keep casually holding you"; making the victim have to oppose your Strength or Agility instead of rolling against a flat Target Number is perfectly fair for the drawback of having to maintain a power that normally maintains itself.
    Still, that's a pretty unusual ability for those kinds of characters - most of their "super grabs" are ordinary Grapple attacks with extraordinary bonuses on the rolls to keep you restrained.
    I hope you find the above post useful. And not insulting, because I was trying to be helpful, not insulting; being a pedantic jerk, that isn't always clear.

Comment

Very helpful!

Comment

Working...
      X