Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Complete list of kickstarter files on DriveThruRPG?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete list of kickstarter files on DriveThruRPG?

Is there a complete list of all the kickstarter files that are currently up on DriveThruRPG?

I did the kickstarter, and went through the first round of individual files, adding them to my cart and checking out.

Since then, I get a lot of updates on various files being updated, changes, etc... Somewhere down the line I missed that new files were being added and I need to go through the checkout process, etc... rather than them somehow being automatically being added to my library (not sure where I got that idea, other than maybe that's how the bag of holding stuff works.)

Today I got the message on the alternate Power Templates, so went and added them to my DriveThruRPG account. It was at this point that I realized that some of my old emails may have required this step as well. I went through past emails to double-check if I missed anything.

However, since the site transitioned away from RPGNow to exclusively DriveThruRPG, the old links don't work. (They say their added to my cart at $0.00, but they aren't actually added.)

So... is there a complete list of all the files that SHOULD be up on DriveThurRPG, so I can check to see if I missed any of them?

Thanks!

I don't know about a complete list, but you can always go to PEG's publisher page on DTRPG and filter for Savage Worlds. As for the old links, just copy them and replace rpgnow.com with drivethrurpg.com.

You can also create an account with your Kickstarter email on PEG's site to get there status on all the files.

Comment

Thanks for the advice! Copy/pasting the link and changing it to DriveThruRPG did the trick.

(I had/have access to the files on PEG's site, it is just nice to keep all my RPG stuff in one place..)

Originally posted by architech99 View Post
      I don't know about a complete list, but you can always go to PEG's publisher page on DTRPG and filter for Savage Worlds. As for the old links, just copy them and replace rpgnow.com with drivethrurpg.com.

You can also create an account with your Kickstarter email on PEG's site to get there status on all the files.

Comment

• Ndreare
        Ndreare commented
        Editing a comment
        I also like single stop shopping
    Working...
    X