Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Burden of Youth (Weight of clothing)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Burden of Youth (Weight of clothing)

The weight of casual clothes count as weight of 2. But as a house rule or just my thoughts. Characters with the Young hindrance or maybe just those with the small hindrance who are young or those who are very young which start with the small hindrance, would half the weight of outfits as young characters clothes are smaller and generally wear lighter clothes.

Wait, you don't ignore the weight of a set of worn normal clothes? I thought everyone did that. I thought that was a rule.
    I hope you find the above post useful. And not insulting, because I was trying to be helpful, not insulting; being a pedantic jerk, that isn't always clear.

Comment

I treat worn clothes the same way armor is treated. If you have the minimum strength (for clothes it is d4) you have no problems with it. If you want to carry around extra clothes then I might you track the weight.
      I have way too much time but do not always edit myself properly. Please do not take offense.

Comment

Originally posted by ValhallaGH View Post
        Wait, you don't ignore the weight of a set of worn normal clothes? I thought everyone did that. I thought that was a rule.
        Hah. We encountered this same question last week and kinda had the same impression, but couldn't find it in the rules. I think it was in some previous version of D&D that the weight of worn clothes didn't count.

Comment

• ValhallaGH
          ValhallaGH commented
          Editing a comment
          May have been an earlier edition of Savage Worlds. Or maybe I'm thinking of buying clothes; per page 65 you own normal clothes for free.
      Working...
      X