Vulnerable vs. Spells

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vulnerable vs. Spells

If you cast a Spell vs someone who is vulnerable ... do you get the +2 Bonus on all spells against the target or only on those with an opposed roll?

Many (Most?) Powers are not opposed where you just need to roll a success so that the target has to roll on an attribute to see if he is effected (like the Power Stun). Does Vulnerable has any effect on these Spells?

Vulnerable does not mention anything about opposed rolls. "Actions and attacks against the target are made at +2 until the end of his next turn."

So you wouldn't make that distinction.

Comment

Originally posted by baumi View Post
      If you cast a Spell vs someone who is vulnerable ... do you get the +2 Bonus on all spells against the target or only on those with an opposed roll?
      All powers that directly affect the vulnerable character.

Blast attacks an area that the Vulnerable character might be in, so Vulnerable does nothing. Mind wipe attacks the Vulnerable character's mind, so Vulnerable applies.
      I hope you find the above post useful. And not insulting, because I was trying to be helpful, not insulting; being a pedantic jerk, that isn't always clear.

Comment

Interesting, I haven't even thought about Area Spells!

Thanks Mara & Valhalla for your Help! 8D

Comment

Working...
        X