SWAG is live!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWAG is live!

Just in case people haven't seen it yet, SWAG is now live! The front page is at...

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/cc/22/SWAG

It looks like Pinnacle has already posted a style guide, a Word template, and an InDesign template to use. I haven't seen any art resources show up yet from them, but I'm guessing that will show up shortly.

One question I had - what section of the forums should we post in for SWAG content? Third party Licensees or Homebrew?

Comment

Originally posted by SteelDraco View Post
      One question I had - what section of the forums should we post in for SWAG content? Third party Licensees or Homebrew?
      Tough one to call, as there's going to be a mix of stuff, from professional things supplementing the Ace's or Ace-hopefuls, to people putting up ... interesting... takes on things, and the inevitable glut of YASWCS (Yet Another Savage Worlds Character Sheet). But maybe it'll be simpler to keep SWAG stuff in 3rd party, and SWFL (Fan License) stuff in Homebrew?

A lot of the one-offs and lower quality stuff may never show up as forum topics, anyway.

Comment

Working...
      X