Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Gun Metal Games] So, a 3rd edition of Interface Zero...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone, Here's the final preview link for the kickstarter for the SWADE edition of Interface Zero 3.0. There are images of the dice, bennies, and samples of the cards from the action deck.

We go Live at Noon Eastern time!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...token=b063c012

Comment

So looking forward to this. Just pre-ordered.
      Last edited by timjthomas; 09-10-2019, 09:54 PM.

Comment

I backed it ,too.
        Was sceptic after the Early pitches of the setting, but then totaly won me over.I am realy looking forward to the jumpstart :-)

Comment

• ValhallaGH
          ValhallaGH commented
          Editing a comment
          Supposedly the Jumpstart will be out this week. Let's hope everything goes smoothly.

The jumpstart is out and simply amazing!Lots of content and a solid glimp, on things to come.Have to gather my nerds and Run the krueger scenario ^^

Comment

@Gunmetalgames,

Thanks for the release, the jumpstart looks amazing. One question on design, earlier in the design process you were considering using the Framework mechanic like Savage rifts. I was wondering in the process you decided not to go with that mechanic...that being said I love what you did modifying the core skills, that is a pretty elegant way of reflecting occupations will keeping it lower level.

Salcor

Comment

• ValhallaGH
            ValhallaGH commented
            Editing a comment
            I wasn't party to those discussions, but my understanding was that Frameworks were 1) too much work, 2) too powerful, 3) place too many limitations on character growth, 4) take up too much page space, and 5) exclude whichever concepts didn't become Frameworks.
        Working...
        X