Mega bundle mega sale. 90% off Interface Zero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mega bundle mega sale. 90% off Interface Zero

So this week only are Gunmetal Games running a mega sale on their Interface Zero line of products where they are offering every single item they have made for the setting for only 20 bucks!

http://drivethrurpg.com/product/2387...abundle-BUNDLE

Nice! Includes like, everything, including the previous and the current edition of the setting. Downloaded!

Comment

Thanks it is missing some items:

Club Anyone: An Interface Zero Novel
      Interface Zero 2.0: Game Master's guide
      Interface Zero 2.0 Pathfinder Beta Test document
      The Package
      The Prodigal

Note: that 2 of the missing items are free the rest aren't

Comment

Quick upate the missing items were added in just rebuy the bundle for them to show up. The bundle will go to a price of zero in your if you already got it.)

Comment

Originally posted by Jay_NOLA View Post
          The bundle will go to a price of zero in your if you already got it.)
          Huh, guess my collection wasn't complete. I had to pay a whole $0.45 for the bundle.
          I hope you find the above post useful. And not insulting, because I was trying to be helpful, not insulting; being a pedantic jerk, that isn't always clear.

Comment

Not bad, I wonder if this means a 3rd edition is coming soon?

Comment

Hi everyone, this is David Jarvis, owner of Gun Metal Games. There will indeed be a third edition! Not until early 2019 though.

Comment

The 1st edition GM Screen is still missing from the bundle. The 2.0 version is in it though.

I did find a review with pictures of the 1st edition screen which has pictures of the images and details on the PDF.

http://rptroll.blogspot.com/2012/03/...or-savage.html

Also, a Character Folio for 2.0 that was collection of blank fancy record sheets and premade iconic characters characters on filled out record sheets that isn't in the bundle. The premades are some of the characters in the Iconic Figure Flats product that aren't depicted in the 2.0 main book. One of the Savage World experts/fanatics in my area let me know about them when I saw him today.

So I hope David gets them anything else missing added in or at least makes those items available for purchase separately if they can't be added in.

ValhallaGH - Yesterday when I re-buy the bundle to get missing items that were added price showed up as $0. Today, I had to re-buy the bundle again to get the Hack 2.0 PDF that was added in latter and i the bundle showed up as $0.35. On RPGNow/DtRPG one of the comments that was made was made by someone today that the repurchase get added stuff that was missing was that the price was $2.45. So I'm guessing how much you paid is based on what was missing and when you got it.

Comment

Quick addition, I did find the old DtRPG page which has reviews of the 1st edition GM screen. It also says that product isn't available now.

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...&test_epoch=0&

Comment

HI everyone. I'm so sorry for all the frustration with the bundle. Everything I could find has been added, though the Character folio isn't there. It's not even on my computer.

Comment

• Soulsqueeze
                      Soulsqueeze commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I have the character folio, I can email it to you if you'd like.

Originally posted by Gunmetalgames View Post
                    HI everyone. I'm so sorry for all the frustration with the bundle. Everything I could find has been added, though the Character folio isn't there. It's not even on my computer.
                    Yes, curse you for offering a bundle of your fine products - across three core systems - at 90% off list price. Curse you for having to repeatedly add more content to the bundle as you discover items accidentally left out. [/sarcasm]

Seriously, thank you David Jarvis for all your fine and fun creations and for sharing them in this generous way.
                    I hope you find the above post useful. And not insulting, because I was trying to be helpful, not insulting; being a pedantic jerk, that isn't always clear.

Comment

Thank you David so much. I did a bit of of Goggle-Fu and Wayback Machine-Fu and found some stuff out about the character sheets/character folio and some other things.

Ok 1st up the very old Gunmetal Games Web site had some free Interface Zero downloads: a Boston Map and Favor Counters Those 2 PDF can be gotten via Wayback machine currently since it saved a copy of the old website and those file from way back in 2011.

The links to those files via web archive (Wayback Machine) are:

https://web.archive.org/web/20111013...Boston-map.pdf

https://web.archive.org/web/20111013...r-counters.pdf

Secondly, I found this out about the Character Sheets/ Character Folio thanks to doing a lot of looking online via Google. Someone uploaded it to Scribd. I can't see all the pages of the PDF on Scribd since I don't have a Scribd membership, but the cover and contents page can be seen.. It says as you can see via the link bellow. Character Sheets Prototype on the cover. Not sure if these were a Kicksttarter exclusive, free download that got lost when the website changed , or just never got a massive release. Love cover art and hope you can find the file to make it available. Would love to read it an see the cover girl's stats.

https://www.scribd.com/document/3186...haracter-Sheet

Last edited by Jay_NOLA; 04-10-2018, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Fixed the Boston map link in the above post. so it works now. The one i had posted in the RPGNow.com discussion also had glitch in it the map is about 14MB.
                        Last edited by Jay_NOLA; 04-10-2018, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Amazon.com has another Interface Zero 2.0 product listed that isn't in the bundle.

Solar Singularity: An Interface Zero 2.0 Novel

I don't even see that product available on RPGNow.com too for some reason.

Comment

• Erolat
                            Erolat commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I looked on DriveThroughFiction, the place to look for novels, and did not see it there either. Sort of odd. Maybe because if Kindle licencing?

Gun Metal Games had a Errata PDF for Interface Zero 1st edition for Savage Worlds. Wayback Machine has the PDF on an archived version of the old Gun Metal Games website.

This is the link for it is at:

https://web.archive.org/web/20111213...-1.5-extra.pdf

Comment

Working...
                          X