Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Savage Setting: KUNG FU ANIMALS (SAVE THE WORLD)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Savage Setting: KUNG FU ANIMALS (SAVE THE WORLD)

Hello, everyone!

I wanted to drop in to let everyone here know I'm running a Kickstarter for fans of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Thundercats, Silver Hawks, and Savage Worlds. It's called KUNG FU ANIMALS (SAVE THE WORLD). I'm currently working on the corebook, the first supplement (featuring Kung Fu Animals from all around America), and a Kickstarter-exclusive setting "Universe of Monsters."

Previously, I wrote and released the ultraviolent neo-noir Savage Worlds crime setting STREETS OF BEDLAM, which was also funded via Kickstarter.

Here's the link for those interested! Thank you for your time and support!

Best,

Jason L Blair

Jason L Blair is raising funds for Kung Fu Animals (Save the World) for the Savage Worlds RPG on Kickstarter! A Savage Worlds roleplaying game about butt-kicking mutant heroes protecting the world from an array of diabolical threats!

This looks like fun.

One thing is that the Jiu Jitsu Vegetable and the Kung Fu Animal Apprentice appear to offer the same rewards but have a $5 price difference. Am I just missing something?
    I have way too much time but do not always edit myself properly. Please do not take offense.

Comment

Hello! Those two levels are similar but Jiu Jitsu Vegetable does not include a PDF copy of the corebook while Kung Fu Animal Apprentice does.

Comment

Are you the Jason L Blair behind Little Fears?
        Last edited by StalkThis; 02-13-2018, 07:20 PM. Reason: forgot the l

Comment

I am! I worked on Little Fears, Wyrd is Bond, Streets of Bedlam, and lots of others.

Comment

weeeeeellll Ill have to check it out then! I love your work!

Comment

Thank you so much!

Comment

Working...
              X