Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stingers & Spores Kickstarter Thread

Hi everyone,

Our upcoming insect fantasy setting, Stingers & Spores, will be launching on Kickstarter on September 1!

You can take a look at the preview for our crowdfunding campaign right here.

Pretty much everything is finished in terms of our backer levels and stretch goals, although not everything is shown right now. We have a few other levels and goals to add if the first couple stretch goals are unlocked. We are especially excited by the Insect Cyberpunk crossover we lined up with Veiled Fury Entertainment.

Please take a look, and let us know if you have any questions, or if anything isn't adequately explained.

We will be posting updates here, but you can also like our Facebook page if you want notifications of new announcements.

I'll be running The Leaping Jaws at MACE in November!

https://www.justusproductions.com/ca...s-events/mace/
    'But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here.'

The Order of the Dice... OF DOOM!

Comment

Here's the prelaunch page:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ers-and-spores

Everything launches on September 1 at 9:00 AM EST. You can go ahead and sign up for notifications if you wish.

Comment

After a bit of deliberation, we decided to move our release schedule ahead a week. The new launch date is August 24. Everything is ready, and there is no need to wait any longer.
        Our videos and images have all been updated to show the new times. See you all in two weeks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Save the Date Pic 2.png
Views:	154
Size:	880.5 KB
ID:	53237

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	146
Size:	117.1 KB
ID:	53275
          'But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here.'

The Order of the Dice... OF DOOM!

Comment

I am all in! I wish you the very best success

Comment

We are live now! It has been just over 12 hours since launch, and we are just over halfway there!

http://kck.st/2Wk9X2w

Comment

We just reached our funding goal! Let's see if we can push onto the GM Guide.
                Click image for larger version  Name:	Funding Reached.png Views:	0 Size:	124.9 KB ID:	54180

Comment

Public service announcement:

17 hours left.
                  Multiple goals unlocked including a sandbox, a GM guide, a Sprawlrunners crossover, and a couple of guest-written adventures.

Get in while the gettn’s good!

Comment

Working...
                  X