[SWAG] Sprawlrunners - A Savage Worlds (Fantasy-) Cyberpunk Toolkit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SWAG] Sprawlrunners - A Savage Worlds (Fantasy-) Cyberpunk Toolkit

Brought to you from the depths of the most hidden corporate mainframes on the net, this is SPRAWLRUNNERS! Hook up your memory banks, runners, and get it today – ICE free, nova hot!
    There’s instructions attached below, so BE SURE to scan them!
    After more than 2 years of hard work, Veiled Fury Entertainment is proud to finally release Sprawlrunners to all of you! If you haven’t heard about it yet, Sprawlrunners is a 71-pages setting-agnostic Savage Worlds toolkit to help you run cyberpunk (with optional magic) in your games! It pays homage to the classic cyberpunk games of old, bringing their (partially mythically enhanced) flavor to the Fast! Furious! Fun! of the Savage Worlds system.

IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS: Sprawlrunners is available at a DISCOUNT at launch via two bundles! This discount will last for two weeks, after which Sprawlrunners will only be available for the regular price of $6.99, so get it while it’s nova hot!

If you have purchased Fast Lane Hacking, please use this bundle (it will subtract the cost of FLH automatically) to receive Sprawlrunners for $3.99: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...iscount-BUNDLE

If you do not own Fast Lane Hacking, please use this bundle to receive Sprawlrunners for $4.99: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...iscount-BUNDLE

These instructions are also mentioned on the product page itself (in the biggest letters possible).

Sprawlrunners includes:
    -Rules and ideas for playable species and how to integrate them in a – potentially magical – cyberpunk world (4 in addition to humans included)
    -Edges and Hindrances to enhance a cyberpunk feeling (connecting many systems in Sprawlrunners to tie them into character Advances)
    -Optional rules for magic in a cyberpunk world (special gear and three Arcane Backgrounds, one of which is brand new!)
    -Two different sets of rules for Hacking in cyberspace (the lightning-quick Fast Lane or the more detailed Slow Burn)
    -Jockeys – characters who control vehicles and drones remotely or directly via implants (plus their toys, drones and vehicles!)
    -A full system for integrating gear and implants into character Advances instead of keeping track of currency
    -Rules to integrate cyberware into character Advances instead of adding another subsystem to the game
    -Generic gear typical for cyberpunk settings (including customizable weapons!)

Sprawlrunners expands on existing Savage Worlds systems and is a toolkit containing rules and mechanics. It does not provide setting material!
    Attached Files
    Host of Veiled Fury Entertainment on Twitch and YouTube (Savage Worlds Interviews, DIY videos, Actual Plays, and more!)

My products on the Savage Worlds Adventurer's Guild: Veiled Fury Entertainment on DriveThruRPG

Sprawlrunners made Copper Bestseller on DriveThruRPG in less than 7 hours! Thank you all so much for your support!
    Attached Files
    Host of Veiled Fury Entertainment on Twitch and YouTube (Savage Worlds Interviews, DIY videos, Actual Plays, and more!)

My products on the Savage Worlds Adventurer's Guild: Veiled Fury Entertainment on DriveThruRPG

Comment

... and then this happened. Sprawlrunners hit Silver Bestseller in less than 12 hours! My mind is blown right now. Thank you, everyone!
      Attached Files

Comment

GOT IT! I am gonna use it for an SW version of STARFINDER. The High Tech and magic work well and all I need is the starships.

Comment

I have to say I've gotten it and it's pretty darn awesome! Love the fast lane hacking not to mention how you do cybernetics and magic. It's bloody brilliant work really.

Comment

Thank you!

GOOD NEWS! Sprawlrunners is now available for use on https://savaged.us/!

Comment

Awesome,
              I grabbed this, but still have not had a chance to read it. But what I have skimmed is good.

Comment

Fresh off the press! Literally! In cooperation with the amazing Richard "Zadmar" Woolcock, Veiled Fury Entertainment proudly presents the Sprawlrunners Countdown Deck!

This deck of playing cards is designed to be used with the Sprawlrunners toolkit, and offers the following features:
                1. Four jokers instead of the usual two, each with a suit.
                2. Prominent “countdown numbers” at the top of each card. These are used for initiative: After dealing the cards, count down from highest to lowest to determine turn order.
                3. A special “sprawl symbol” at the bottom of each card. The symbols are improvisational prompts; the “cyber eye” could represent cybernetics, a clue or observation, a retinal scan, or perhaps something more symbolic such as intelligence, light, vigilance, judgement, or authority. Likewise a “fistful of cash” might represent a payment, bribery, theft, etc.

The unique sprawl symbols can be used as inspiration for interludes and downtime activities, for adding flavor to the missions, to flesh out complications during a chase or other encounter, and so on.

Digital Content
                The deck in Print-and-play PDF format in both A4 and US Letter format Individual image files for the cards to be used with a VTT of your choice

Physical Deck + Digital: $9.95
                Digital only: $2.95

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...iate_id=313188

Comment

Does it have a beastiary (gebeticly altered or magical beasts ?)

Comment

No. Creatures and NPCs are highly dependent on the setting, and Sprawlrunners is a toolkit, not a setting. That said, I have plans for additional material which may include them. No ETA on that, though.

Comment

I will say there needs to be a guide to help translate conventional prices into logistics points. It would make pulling in equipment from other settings a lot easier.

Comment

Whait a Moment. .....are you the maker of savage shadowrun?!......that one was amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by Radecliffe View Post
                          I will say there needs to be a guide to help translate conventional prices into logistics points. It would make pulling in equipment from other settings a lot easier.
                          There is no guide, because there is no conversion rate. The prices reflect the concept of "At what point of a character's development (Advances) do I want them to have easy access to this item". That will be different for every setting.

Originally posted by Felix 987653 View Post
                          Whait a Moment. .....are you the maker of savage shadowrun?!......that one was amazing!
                          Yes, Savage Shadowrun Second Edition was my creation.

Comment

Sprawlrunners now features a fully functional character sheet! Switch to printer friendly and between cyberware/magic/adept powers easily via layers, and it's form-fillable!
                            You can find it as an additional download on the Sprawlrunners DTRPG page.

Comment

Originally posted by ManuFS View Post

There is no guide, because there is no conversion rate. The prices reflect the concept of "At what point of a character's development (Advances) do I want them to have easy access to this item". That will be different for every setting.
                              Then I'm a little confused. I recently made a character to play in an adventure and I found basic equipment horribly overpriced. I mean one (not combat) shotgun, a shock club and a lined coat and I've already spent 8 LP and I haven't even gotten any ammo or a fake id yet. That's bare bones starting character 101 equipment loadout right there. There's also the issue of a player trying to figure out what equipment not in the list is worth and talking the GM into it.

In general I think this cyberpunk toolbox is pretty awesome but I'm having issues with the logistics thing. It's easy enough to use but supporting it by "winging it" without any guidelines seems a PITA. On the up side this is modular enough that I could drop the logistics system entirely and replace it without messing with the rest of the framework. I can even leave cybernetics as is still awesome.

Comment

Working...
                              X