(Accursed) Looking for The Headless WItchbreed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Accursed) Looking for The Headless WItchbreed

There was a person on the Forums, Sonofthunder who posted Headless Witchbreed for Accursed. Does anyone know if they are still on or if anyone has a copy of it?
    Last edited by Dolomite23; 10-03-2020, 01:10 PM.

Sonofthunder has only made one post, ever, on these forums, and it can be found here.

If the post you're looking for was on the old forums, sadly I fear it may be gone for good.

Comment

Have you looked through the old board?
      http://archive.pegforum.com/index.ph...04dbdc772823c1

I find hI m pretty easily. With your information.
      http://archive.pegforum.com/viewtopi...hbreed#p452241

Comment

• ValhallaGH
        ValhallaGH commented
        Editing a comment
        You found the archives! Thank you!

• Ndreare
        Ndreare commented
        Editing a comment
        Of course. As many times as I have been helped here. It nice to help others.

• Dolomite23
        Dolomite23 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, I've trying to find other Wtichbreeds so I can make one of my own.

You're supposed to say my name three times while looking in the mirror to make me appear!

I am still around! I've just downgraded to full-time lurker since they switched to new forums some time ago. I am active on the Official Savage Worlds Facebook page.

I can't believe that someone, after all these years, even remembers the Headless. I am honored that you would like a copy of it. I am attaching the newest draft with typos fixed and grammar corrected. I also updated it to SWADE. However, if anyone sees anything that needs fixing, please let me know!

If the Headless appear in your campaign, I would be thrilled to hear about it!
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X