• Show
Clear All

• SWADE version Gold & Glory available!

Click image for larger version

Name:	8,.5.png
Views:	790
Size:	712.5 KB
ID:	25480

The UPSWADED Gold & Glory is available now on DriveTrhuRPG!

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...ion?src=newest

If you already own the Deluxe version, you should receive an email message with a discount code to get the SWADE file!

Attached Files
    You happen to have a blog, channel, stream, podcast, or similar, and think you might be interested in playing, streaming, reviewing any of my gaming stuff? Gold & Glory, Aces High, Guardians of Sol-Tau, Tropicana, Ultima Forsan? Awesome! Message me for a complimentary copy!

Sweet. Been waiting for this one.

Any other noteworthy updates or additions other than just converting traits and edges to SWADE?

Comment

Are you willing to tell us about this product?

Page count, general stuff, or only the blurb on Drivethru?

Comment

MichaelDawn
        Registered Member
        MichaelDawn and
        Ndreare
        Registered Member
        Ndreare :

Sure!

G&G basically is a toolkit designed to play classic dungeon games with virtually no preparation needed. A la Heroquest, so to speak, but with our favorite, FFF rule set!
        It's great for when you want to game but some players from the ongoing game are missing!

So what's inside?
        • A random character generation system that, combined with the custom character sheet, gives you a complete fantasy character in less than 2 minutes. Literally. All you have to do is draw three cards. A complete character means: race, attributes, skills, edges and hindrances, and gear! The only thing that's missing is a name! New version updates: This section basically integrated the core rules updates. Optional tables to also
        • Setting rules to emulate the classic old school dungeon vibe: simpler encumbrance (yes, simpler than SWADE, even!); rewritten "Vancian" magic ("Vancian" not as in D&D, "Vancian" as in Vance's books); AB: Miracles designed to integrate the "sins and precepts" concept inside the SWADE frame; dungeon exploration rules (light, movement, fleeing encounters), Advancement rules based on loot and downtime activities such as Carousing or Magical Research. New version updates: Besides the required updates, there is the new Loot Tokens setting rule, which lets players collect loot without book keeping!
        • The Dungeon Deck system, an "empty" procedure/framework to generate your own random dungeons, one room at a time, simply drawing three cards
        • The Seven Deadly Dungeons: 7 dungeon adventures using the Dungeon Deck system. Each includes full background, secrets & rumors for players to investigate, and dedicated Hazards, Treasure and Features tables. Each dungeon is strongly themed, has several secrets and high replayability. New version updates: Full monsters stat blocks have been introduced, so that no book flipping is required!
        Also, check out Andy Slack's review on his blog! https://hws3.wordpress.com/2019/07/2...k54ZmBGXElZalQ
        You happen to have a blog, channel, stream, podcast, or similar, and think you might be interested in playing, streaming, reviewing any of my gaming stuff? Gold & Glory, Aces High, Guardians of Sol-Tau, Tropicana, Ultima Forsan? Awesome! Message me for a complimentary copy!

Comment

Originally posted by Giuseppe Rotondo View Post
          MichaelDawn
          Registered Member
          MichaelDawn and
          Ndreare
          Registered Member
          Ndreare :

New version updates: Full monsters stat blocks have been introduced, so that no book flipping is required!
          Dear Solis in heaven, thank you.

Comment

A new, free/PWYW release for G&G is available!

Gold & Glory - Old School Gaming in Savage Worlds is guide aimed at explaining the core concepts of “Classic Dungeon Games” and how they interact with the Savage Worlds rules through the Gold & Glory book!

Wether you play G&G or not, this guide may give you something useful.
            It is the result of playtests, con and demo games, and of course my regular group games, and can be seen as a collection of "best practices" that may just be useful to anyone!

So what’s inside this guide?
            • Gold & Glory as a Classic Dungeon Game
            • Player Skill: The Random Character Creation
            • Player Skill: Notice Vs. Actual Inspection
            • Player Skill: Risk and Reward
            • Dungeon Difficulty
            • Resources and Information
            • Attrition Combat
            • Linear Vs. Location-Based Adventures
            • Gold & Glory as a Toolbox in Your Games
            • Gold & Glory at Its best
            • The Flashback Introduction
            • Quick Downtime

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...st_free_titles

Comment

Cool, I grabbed it.

I will try and read it this weekend.

Comment

Hope you're enjoying it!

Comment

The new dungeon template Is also available!
                  h
                  //www.drivethrurpg.com/m/product/224935

Comment

Played our very first session to bring in the New Year. This is an excellent addition to my Savage Worlds library and now lives in my car as part of my daily carry.

Comment

Thank you!! Check out the solo/GMless rules too!

Comment

Working...
                      X