[SWAG] Essence: A Savage Worlds investigative horror one-shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SWAG] Essence: A Savage Worlds investigative horror one-shot

My first SWAG title is live on DTRPG. I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out.
    ESSENCE: A Savage Worlds investigative horror one-shot
    Click image for larger version  Name:	SWAG Essence-page001.jpg Views:	0 Size:	121.7 KB ID:	25130
    Last edited by chadward; 07-09-2019, 07:51 PM.

Looks interesting. I may have to look into it. Since I have not read it entirely, how well would it fit into a 30s Noir setting?

Comment

It would fit just about perfectly in a Noir setting. A couple of modern terms would need to be swapped out for their period correct equivalent, Health Department for CDC, for example. And aside from the gas chromatograph that I included because it sounds cool, a perfumer's lab and production facility hasn't change all that much in the last hundred years. Noir is one of my favorite genres. If you give it a try, let me know how it works out!

Edited to add: I mention a bioreactor in the lab. Those were developed during WW1. Just call it a fermentor and you'll be fine. Better yet, have Almeras dispose of the janitor in the macerator. That's even nastier.

BTW: Essence is pay-what-you-want, so you can download it for free. If it fits your campaign, come back and drop a dollar or two if you'd like.
      Last edited by chadward; 07-12-2019, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Active link:
        Essence: A Savage Worlds investigative horror one-shot - A master perfumer has created a fragrance that truly captures your essence. A master perfumer has created a fragrance t

Comment

Working...
        X