[SWAG] Expanded Wealth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SWAG] Expanded Wealth

I've just released my first ever product for the platform (hopefully the first in a good long line of quality) and I'm super excited about it.

The Wealth system in Savage Worlds is great, but there's a couple of break points that I experienced the first time I used it, notably trying to figure out how to use Gambling, and I had a hard time figuring out how to balance cost modifiers for purchases and figuring out how much Rewards should be worth. Well, no more! Expanded Wealth takes care of all of that and introduces a Lifestyle mechanic to figure out how much players are spending their money in "downtime." It's a short document (only 3 pages) but is compatible with any setting or genre using the Wealth system.

I really hope you guys enjoy it. If you have feedback, I'd love to hear it—reviews on the product are greatly appreciated, and I'm always in the unofficial Savage Worlds community Discord server if you'd like to join in the discussions there!
    Last edited by DoctorBoson; 03-24-2019, 06:04 PM.
    Join the Unofficial Savage Worlds Discord!

My thoughts, musings, and general character adaptations on Savage Everything.
Working...
X