Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Triple Ace Games] Mysterious missing Hellfrost supplements...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Triple Ace Games] Mysterious missing Hellfrost supplements...

I've been trying to gather information on all material ever released for the Hellfrost setting and it's been a rather frustrating task, specially when it comes to those lose short supplements TAG used to release years ago. There are three of those in particular that I've seen mentioned and listed a couple of times around the web (even by Wiggy himself) that I haven't been able to locate anywhere:
    • Skalds & Stories
    • Organization Guide
    • Local Customs
    So, what are those? I'm guessing that maybe they were pulled from the market due to being included in a later compendium or compilation. Am I correct in this assumption? If yes, which compilations can I find them in? If they're not included in any compilation, where can I get them?

Also, I'm aware of an Appendix II to the Atlas of the Frozen North, but I can't find any mention whatsoever of an Appendix I anywhere on the internet. Does it even exist? Are both appendices already part of the complete Atlas?

Can anybody help me out here by sharing a little information on these?
    Last edited by Augusto Antunes; 03-15-2019, 10:55 PM.
    "Did I fire six shots, or only five? Three? Seven. Whatever." - Unkempt Harold

UPDATE: Ok, I did some more digging and I THINK Skalds & Stories is included in Legendary Endeavors and Local Customs might be in Matters of Faith. Can anybody confirm that? Also, there seems to be an Appendix at the tail end of the complete Atlas of the Frozen North book, so that may be the reason the separate file is called Appendix II. I'm still not sure what the Appendix II is actually supposed to be, though. Anyone can help me with that?

That leaves only the Organization Guide. Such a generic name is making it difficult to find out what it is and in which compilation book it might have been included.

UPDATE 2: Found more info on the Organization Guide, in an old news piece on the PEG website of all places. The Organization Guide seems to be a part of the Rassilon Expansion II now.

With that, I think I might have managed to answer all of my own questions, so you can all disregard this thread now. I'm still not sure what the Appendix II to the Atlas of the Frozen North is supposed to be or where it came from, but I can live with that.
    Last edited by Augusto Antunes; 03-16-2019, 04:17 PM.
    "Did I fire six shots, or only five? Three? Seven. Whatever." - Unkempt Harold

Comment

The Appendix II Atlas got replaced with the Map Sheets from what I could find and by asking at a comic shop.

I bought Skalds & Stories and Local Customs after I purchased the two Hellfrost Bundles of Holdings in 2017. So I can check those if you still need an answer for them.

Also, note that Matters of Faith has a free PDF download that has the chapter in the Kickstarter exclusive version of it and some other additional new material. You can find the link if you search the TAG forums for it.

Comment

Working...
      X